Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Throwing this out there. 49ers: Kaep and Hunter

RE: Throwing this out there. 49ers: Kaep and Hunter
Alshon > Kaep any day of the week! Bahahahahaha

On a serious note, yet slightly off topic, Alshon Jeffery will have a breakout season this coming year with 50+ catches, 750+ yards, and 10 TD's. The kid can flat out play receiver and has a bright future(especially with B Marshall alongside him). On the other hand, I believe Kaep stuff has already reached its hobby peak. I believe the Jeffery for Kaep is a fair trade.

Any real 49er fans for trade?
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

I have these.The manning isn't multi-colored,but it's his rookie year.
[Image: 2013-03-26_18-29-31_824_zpsa484d67f.jpg]
[Image: 2012-12-05_17-19-09_962.jpg]

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(03-26-2013, 08:36 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I have these.The manning isn't multi-colored,but it's his rookie year.
[Image: 2013-03-26_18-29-31_824_zpsa484d67f.jpg]
[Image: 2012-12-05_17-19-09_962.jpg]
Not into Sage or PP, but thank you.
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!

No takers?

I actually was looking up the wrong card. I didn't realize it was the prime card (limited print to 50). I thought it was the regular materials card (LP to 299) which is valued at half the value. My mistake. If the number was on the front of the card and the prime wasn't so small, I would have been able to correctly ID the card.

However, if the Luck Relic and the Jeffery Auto together interest you, let me know.

(04-04-2013, 04:29 PM)NinerLegends Wrote: I actually was looking up the wrong card. I didn't realize it was the prime card (limited print to 50). I thought it was the regular materials card (LP to 299) which is valued at half the value. My mistake. If the number was on the front of the card and the prime wasn't so small, I would have been able to correctly ID the card.

However, if the Luck Relic and the Jeffery Auto together interest you, let me know.
Man you are something else... You just completely showed your lack of knowledge and integrity for this hobby.
3 color patch underneath Kaep, and 3 color patch underneath Hunter.
And everything you've looked up on Ebay and discussed over either says PATCH, PRIME, and/or /50...
I can understand trying to get the better end of the trade, but you just took it to a completely whole new level.

(04-04-2013, 07:14 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Man you are something else... You just completely showed your lack of knowledge and integrity for this hobby.
3 color patch underneath Kaep, and 3 color patch underneath Hunter.
And everything you've looked up on Ebay and discussed over either says PATCH, PRIME, and/or /50...
I can understand trying to get the better end of the trade, but you just took it to a completely whole new level.
HAHA...Whatever..."You are something else"....hahah What is that supposed to mean? All i did was search for Rookies Stars Kaepernick Hunter and found multiple auctions with them all selling for the same price as my cards (some even less). I purchased a price guide subscription today and was looking it up under the higher numbered one. It's still not that amazing of a card. I don't really want it that bad and was trying to make a fair trade and get started doing some trades on here. I'm sure glad I got you for my first effort. My offer was still fair regardless (as one of your VETERAN MEMBERS said). I didn't know a 3-color patch was limited to prime version. I didn't even think it was a limited print.

Maybe I am new, If you want to say I have no integrity, you know what you can do with your card....as I am not dishonest in the least bit. I won't sit here be called dishonest especially by someone like you. If this is the level of class on this forum, I'd rather not be a part of it. There's lot of forums filled people like yourself that I don't want to be a part of either. Don't worry....I won't communicate with you anymore ot "undermind" you again...

(04-04-2013, 07:49 PM)NinerLegends Wrote: Whatever man...My offer was still fair regardless (as one of your VETERAN MEMBERS said). I didn't know a 3-color patch was limited to prime version of 50. I didn't even think it was a limited print. But, if you want to say I have no integrity, you know what you can do with your card because I am not dishonest. If this is the level of class on this forum, I'd rather not be a part of it.
Don't blame the forum for your lack of knowledge or your play on your lack of it. Go to other forums and throw that offer and your whole rant of justification out there on other mid to higher end stuff. You'll get the same results.
IF my card was the one numbered to 299, you wouldn't offer the Luck and the Jeffries auto. And IF my card WAS of 299, I'd trade you for the Luck and Jeffries in a heartbeat cuz you didn't know what you were doing. But you'd be happy with that, and I'd be glad you got what you sought after.
(04-04-2013, 07:49 PM)NinerLegends Wrote: HAHA...Whatever..."You are something else"....hahah What is that supposed to mean? All i did was search for Rookies Stars Kaepernick Hunter and found multiple auctions with them all selling for the same price as my cards (some even less). I don't really want it that bad. My offer was still fair regardless (as one of your VETERAN MEMBERS said). I didn't know a 3-color patch was limited to prime version. I didn't even think it was a limited print. But, if you want to say I have no integrity, you know what you can do with your card because I am not dishonest. I won't be called dishonest by you either and sit there and take it. If this is the level of class on this forum, I'd rather not be a part of it.
Look. The more you backpedal on this, the more any other members are going to want to trade or deal with you.
They're going to worry about receiving non-patch cards numbered to 299 from your end when the trade called for a patch card numbered to 50 because you "didn't know", so please stop cuz you're embarrassing yourself right now.

Not blaming the forum for anything. Everyone else I communicated with here was pretty nice (even the guy who said it was a fair trade). You're just a pompus know-it-all who I wouldn't like regardless.
You're right...that card is amazing high end card. I'll trade you this for it.

[Image: C9E8FD95-F467-49B9-A5F3-703BD9A532CE-565...6cc38b.jpg]