`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OT: Paypal complaints....

OT: Paypal complaints....
If anyone is having issues with paypal payments or has had issues with paypal payments from paypal's end, feel free to contact your local financial ombudsman or Australian Securities and Insurance Commission at asic.gov.au. The more complaints that are made about paypal and their abhorent business practices, the sooner they can (hopefully) straighten up their act. This has been prompted by paypal failing to complete a transfer from my bank account to my paypal account in a timely manner based on previous performance and has me feeling they are deliberately witholding the funds as i have threatened legal action against them.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: OT: Paypal complaints....
Paypal already has thousands of complaints on the better business bureau.

They once froze my account with lots of cash in it. After I threatened them, they released the funds.

(03-24-2013, 09:10 PM)taffster74 Wrote: If anyone is having issues with paypal payments or has had issues with paypal payments from paypal's end, feel free to contact your local financial ombudsman or Australian Securities and Insurance Commission at asic.gov.au. The more complaints that are made about paypal and their abhorent business practices, the sooner they can (hopefully) straighten up their act. This has been prompted by paypal failing to complete a transfer from my bank account to my paypal account in a timely manner based on previous performance and has me feeling they are deliberately witholding the funds as i have threatened legal action against them.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

RE: OT: Paypal complaints....
The more complaints lodged against them, evanturner, the better. Especially if you go through asic - as paypal are an Australian-based company.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.