Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still looking for Paul Kariya

Still looking for Paul Kariya
Hello again,
I am looking to trade for Paul Kariya cards. Before 2000 I need more inserts than base cards but after 2001 I need pretty much anything. If you have any Kariya cards you are looking to move please let me know. Most cards I have to trade are pre 2001. I have more cards than just want is in my org just not enough time to put them all on there. Let me know who you are looking for and I am sure I can find something that would interest you. I also have older baseball cards so if you want baseball let me know. Please send open offers and I will get back to you.

Thanks
Nathan

RE: Still looking for Paul Kariya
I have some Paul Kariya in my organize, I'm looking for upper deck base and rookies from the mid '90s to present. All my wants are in my organize, maybe we can help each other if so send me an offer.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(03-24-2013, 08:41 PM)nep5009 Wrote: Hello again,
I am looking to trade for Paul Kariya cards. Before 2000 I need more inserts than base cards but after 2001 I need pretty much anything. If you have any Kariya cards you are looking to move please let me know. Most cards I have to trade are pre 2001. I have more cards than just want is in my org just not enough time to put them all on there. Let me know who you are looking for and I am sure I can find something that would interest you. I also have older baseball cards so if you want baseball let me know. Please send open offers and I will get back to you.

Thanks
Nathan

I recently bought a small collection that had some hockey in it, including a team bag full of Kariya's. Coincedentally I collect baseball. Let me pull them out when I get home later tonight and I'll let you know what they are (like I said I collect hockey so all that I can tell you right now is that some of them are shiny Smile )
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

anyone else have any kariya's

Hi have theese.

2001-02 SP Game Used #1 Paul Kariya
2005-06 Black Diamond #131 Paul Kariya
1995-96 Topps O-Pee-Chee Parallel #7 Paul Kariya MM
2002-03 SP Game Used Piece of History #PHKA Paul Kariya 225
1998-99 UD Choice Mini Bobbing Head #BH11 Paul Kariya
1996-97 Pinnacle Mint Coins Brass #5 Paul Kariya
2003-04 Upper Deck MVP Souvenirs #S9 Paul Kariya
2006-07 Ultra Gold Medallion #112 Paul Kariya