`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Julio Jones Auto for $5......is this a scam?????? UPDATE

RE: Julio Jones Auto for $5......is this a scam?????? UPDATE
So the auction was a mistake.......it was already sold to someone else and accidentally relisted. the seller refunded my payment. i thought I had a steal. Well, back to putting together my 2012 Bowman Sterling Gold SET
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

(03-24-2013, 10:15 AM)child_please Wrote: So the auction was a mistake.......it was already sold to someone else and accidentally relisted. the seller refunded my payment. i thought I had a steal. Well, back to putting together my 2012 Bowman Sterling Gold SET
Actually, if you check completed listings - only your auction appears. This would be the first it's been listed. He just screwed up on the BIN. It'll pop back up for auction in a week or two.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Great find!!!! you did well,the seller just blew it..lol
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(03-24-2013, 10:15 AM)child_please Wrote: So the auction was a mistake.......it was already sold to someone else and accidentally relisted. the seller refunded my payment. i thought I had a steal. Well, back to putting together my 2012 Bowman Sterling Gold SET
No,

The seller reamed you... Check the completed listings... HE screwed up... But don't worry... YOU lose...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(03-24-2013, 11:34 AM)superynaldo Wrote: No,

The seller reamed you... Check the completed listings... HE screwed up... But don't worry... YOU lose...
geez...you hate the world do you?? just once i would LOVE to read something positive from that hole in yo head...
wow..never changes brotha..does it..
Sad
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(03-24-2013, 11:58 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: geez...you hate the world do you?? just once i would LOVE to read something positive from that hole in yo head...
Sad
Just an outsider looking in, but.... Rynaldo wasn't being negative at all.
I posted the same thing about the completed listing.

The Seller wins in this situation and the Buyer gets screwed. Seller screwed up, Buyer enters into agreement - seller lies about selling it already and mistakenly relists it.....when clearly this is the first time it's been for sell.

No integrity from the seller what-so-ever once he realized he Ef'ed up.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(03-24-2013, 11:58 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: geez...you hate the world do you?? just once i would LOVE to read something positive from that hole in yo head...
Sad
I have tons of positive things to say... Really wasnt trying to be negative to be honest... I just for once would love to see an actual eBay seller with some freaking integrity, that's all... He should honor the winning bid... It is the RIGHT thing to do... Tell you what though, instead if insulting me, why not just put me on ignore??? You will be doing both of us a favor as you obviously don't like my opinions...
(03-24-2013, 12:47 PM)ugameck Wrote: Just an outsider looking in, but.... Rynaldo wasn't being negative at all.
I posted the same thing about the completed listing.

The Seller wins in this situation and the Buyer gets screwed. Seller screwed up, Buyer enters into agreement - seller lies about selling it already and mistakenly relists it.....when clearly this is the first time it's been for sell.
Thanks for the vote of confidence... Lately my postings have been getting me into a bit of trouble, and I am either seriously considering taking a break from all this drama, or I am thinking worse case the people that dislike me so much can easily put me on ignore... I am very opinionated... Sometimes I offend people being so straight up... It's only cardboard people... Lighten up, or ignore me... I could care less either way...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I don't think the seller did anything wrong. It was very obviously a mistake. Anyone remember when Best Buy accidentally listed those 60" TVs for like $99? You don't actually think anyone got them for $99 do you? It happens. We're human. Just because someone was the first to catch an obvious mistake and take advantage of it, doesn't mean they are entitled to it.

In my opinion, it would have been showing a complete lack of class if you held him to the price that you and everyone else knew was an honest mistake. Good on you for not being a complete jerk.

How is holding the seller to a price you fully know he didn't intend to sell it for showing integrity? I am all for buying it at that price to see if it ships. But if he made an honest mistake and you know he did- show some integrity of your own and don't rake him over the coals. It happens.

(03-24-2013, 04:47 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I don't think the seller did anything wrong. It was very obviously a mistake. Anyone remember when Best Buy accidentally listed those 60" TVs for like $99? You don't actually think anyone got them for $99 do you? It happens. We're human. Just because someone was the first to catch an obvious mistake and take advantage of it, doesn't mean they are entitled to it.

In my opinion, it would have been showing a complete lack of class if you held him to the price that you and everyone else knew was an honest mistake. Good on you for not being a complete jerk.

How is holding the seller to a price you fully know he didn't intend to sell it for showing integrity? I am all for buying it at that price to see if it ships. But if he made an honest mistake and you know he did- show some integrity of your own and don't rake him over the coals. It happens.
No - that's not my point. As the seller I would have said to the buyer "hey, I screwed up, listed it wrong." And see what buyer would do. I would not fabricate a lie about relisting it on eBay after someone already won it. That's the BS.

As the buyer - I'd say no problem - reimburse me - But, be truthful about it if you screwed up.

If buyer was a prick? He gets my card. I screwed up. It's like the ONE time I didn't use DC on an auction - I know the punk got his card....and my full refund. (Since he got banned about a week later and I contacted his other - sellers who had the same situation and they said the same thing).