`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Julio Jones Auto for $5......is this a scam?????? UPDATE

RE: Julio Jones Auto for $5......is this a scam?????? UPDATE
I wasn't referring to you UGA, I was talking about the people that said the seller had no integrity for not selling it for that. I agree with you, I would probably have handled it the same way if I was the seller. But if I was the buyer, I would have just moved on. The old adage "if it sounds to good to be true..."

(03-24-2013, 06:02 PM)ugameck Wrote: No - that's not my point. As the seller I would have said to the buyer "hey, I screwed up, listed it wrong." And see what buyer would do. I would not fabricate a lie about relisting it on eBay after someone already won it. That's the BS.

As the buyer - I'd say no problem - reimburse me - But, be truthful about it if you screwed up.

If buyer was a prick? He gets my card. I screwed up. It's like the ONE time I didn't use DC on an auction - I know the punk got his card....and my full refund. (Since he got banned about a week later and I contacted his other - sellers who had the same situation and they said the same thing).
Thumbs up!

(03-24-2013, 09:29 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I wasn't referring to you UGA, I was talking about the people that said the seller had no integrity for not selling it for that. I agree with you, I would probably have handled it the same way if I was the seller. But if I was the buyer, I would have just moved on. The old adage "if it sounds to good to be true..."
Yeah but let's be honest... Do we really think the person at Best Buys who did the ad for the TV's at $99, still has his job?
Someone's gotta take the fall.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

Its like a catch 22...if the seller comes out honest and the buyer is a pr#@k...he gets screwed for an honest mistake...so sometimes sellers have to fib alittle which in turn the buyer gets screwed...LOL!!! I like how you handled it even if the seller fibbed...great job!!!