`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mailday from BGS :)

Mailday from BGS :)
I had my own little 20 day submission, mainly for my basketball gold standard redemptions but ended up sending in some others just because lol

I'll start off with the lowest. SP is tough lol I dont think i'll try anymore of these. AJ case is damaged in the top corner.

[Image: AJGreenSP85_zps1a8bcaa4.jpg]
[Image: JulioJonesSP85_zpsffe718df.jpg]

I will upgrade these 9's lol the stupid pro savers which they request apparently scratched the sides of these as they were not like this when I sent them. Next time they will be in toploaders.

[Image: TylerZellerGS90_zps0999b8ef.jpg][Image: KendallMarshallGS90_zps1e77303b.jpg]
[Image: JohnHensonGS90_zpsd1bb8ad8.jpg][Image: HarrisonBarnesGS95_zpse919567d.jpg]
[Image: LillardPrizm95_zpse07f9ba5.jpg][Image: KyriePrizm95_zps9f3c7b8e.jpg]

[Image: MichaelJordanFX95_zps8e007cf6.jpg]

Now the football gold
[Image: BruceCarterSP95_zpsba119da4.jpg][Image: BruceCarterSPGold95_zpsc1557b5d.jpg]
[Image: 55496bc8-fe95-4258-85ed-96ccff9e32bf_zpsd82bb2a3.jpg]

RE: Mailday from BGS :)
Sent in a ton of my 264 SPas too, lots of 8.5s too.....should get them back Weds....

Very nice! Lots of gold!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Very nice BGS mailday... The pro savers suck... Sleeve and toploader then team bag is the only way to go...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

nice richardson
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(03-23-2013, 04:11 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Sent in a ton of my 264 SPas too, lots of 8.5s too.....should get them back Weds....
Yea, this was my first time trying them. I thought the AJ looked good enough for a 9 but I was wrong lol. Cant wait to see urs when u get them in!
(03-23-2013, 04:20 PM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice! Lots of gold!
Thanks Doc! Happy to have my first MJ 9.5 lol
(03-23-2013, 04:45 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Very nice BGS mailday... The pro savers suck... Sleeve and toploader then team bag is the only way to go...
This was the first time I used them. Goin back to the old reliable penny sleeves and top loaders next time lol
(03-23-2013, 05:28 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: nice richardson
Thanks! Hope ur variation comes back gold whenever its graded!

Nice stuff man congrats on the gold
Photobucket

Congratulations on the gold bricks. I especially dig the Jordan. The SPA AJ Green rocks hard, damaged or not. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I really like those Carters. Nice!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Those are some great cards!!

I am absolutely LOVING that Michael Jordan!!! - I also Have a thing for matching subgrades, lol

Congrats!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**