`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
question on 95 96 finest mystery bordered refractor

question on 95 96 finest mystery bordered refractor
I normally spend all my time dealing in football but recently i have ventured out into some baseball and basketball. I purchased a collection and came across a Shaq 95 96 mystery orange bordered mystery finest numbered m22 my question is they are listed as refractor test do they rainbow in the light like a normal refractor? If anyone has any information on this plz lmk thanks in advance

RE: question on 95 96 finest mystery bordered refractor
Yes these are refractors just like the topps chrome refractors you get today for football. I seem to remember seeing an orange base/insert card that is a non refractor, but don't think it is considered a Test card.

Thats a very sweet card if it is really the test refractor.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

TBarn...where you at??

Lol

(03-21-2013, 11:24 PM)briankort Wrote: Yes these are refractors just like the topps chrome refractors you get today for football. I seem to remember seeing an orange base/insert card that is a non refractor, but don't think it is considered a Test card.

Thats a very sweet card if it is really the test refractor.
Mine does not rainbow like the newer refractors and beckett does not list a normal non refractor orange border version so how would i find a value for my card?

there are two orange cards from that set:

1995-96 finest mystery
1995-96 finest mystery test refractor

the refractor is not marked as a refractor, but is very obvious is a refractor
update: the picture in the beckett database is incorrect

http://www.comc.com/Cards,=1995-96+Finest+Mystery+m22

the one that beckett has pictured as the "1995-96 Finest Mystery #M22 Shaquille O'Neal " is actually 1995-96 Finest Mystery Borderless/Silver #M22

i have owned and/or graded over 50 of the test refractors in the past 10 years. i know this set like the back of my hand

I have a card like this as well but for Jason Kidd and it looks like a refractor so you probably don't have the test refractor.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]