`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have you been waiting for Topps 2013 Wrapper Redemptions?

How long have you been waiting for Topps 2013 Wrapper Redemptions?
We got two jumbo HTA boxes of 2013 Topps and mailed in the wrappers around 4-5 weeks ago.

If the time for redemption cards to come back is any indication, it could be months before we get anything!

I was just curious if anyone had gotten the wrapper redemption packs yet?

Thanks,
- Steve

RE: How long have you been waiting for Topps 2013 Wrapper Redemptions?
yeah i got both of mine in this week and I know a few other guys on here got there's too. You might have missed the cut. they only had 10,000 and i know they go fast. I missed out on the bowman last year. I hope i'm wrong and you get yours. Good luck!!

doubtful you'll get any. they went out and most people seemed to have gotten them friday or saturday. if you didnt mail them in the first 2 weeks, i'd say your chances are slim.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(03-21-2013, 02:51 PM)phreakyq Wrote: doubtful you'll get any. they went out and most people seemed to have gotten them friday or saturday. if you didnt mail them in the first 2 weeks, i'd say your chances are slim.
I mailed mine the week of the release and still haven't received mine. I'm going to call tomorrow. See what's up!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I mailed mine in the very first day we were allowed to and haven't gotten any. Should have received two. Probably will receive zero.

I sent mine in the first week also and haven't received any. I'm starting to have doubts if I'm going to get them.

Sent mine in the first week and got it today.

I've received one of three. But I did not send them in all at the same time either.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I think if you have not gotten them yet then I would say that you were too late getting them in to Topps. I was lucky enough to get my Bowman Chrome wrapper in just in time before the Blue Wave packs were all gone. The redemptions were filled within the first week of the products release. I would imagine 2013 Topps was the same. There are so many people that bust cases and abuse the 5 pack per household limit by having them mailed to a different address. I hope you get yours though. That would stink if you were too late.

There is hope if you haven't received yours yet. I received my 7 packs in the mail today. I didn't get anything special just a couple silver bordered of no one fancy. Hopefully you guys get yours today also.