`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Damaged Panini Redemption Question

RE: Damaged Panini Redemption Question
(03-22-2013, 09:11 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: but I collect Kyrie so I really wouldn't want another player.
You wouldn't want a nice SP Shaq Auto?
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

I would talk to them first and make sure they will send the same card. If I collected Kyrie, and they couldn't guarantee the same card, I would keep it. But that's just me.

(03-22-2013, 10:41 AM)briankort Wrote: You wouldn't want a nice SP Shaq Auto?
No I wouldn't want any other auto to be honest, not even something for my other PCs. I have a ton of cool Shaq auto options I could pick up for a fairly reasonable price vs it being next to impossible to find a Kyrie auto for a reasonable price. Beckett just raised the values on Kyrie autos so that is making it even harder.
I did finally speak with someone at Panini. They told me that I would need to send the Auto to them but it would be no problem to replace. The only thing is, she couldn't guarantee that I would be able to get another team threads auto. She did however say that they could call me and give me options and if there wasn't another on card Kyrie auto available they could send me my original back. So I have To give +1 to Panini customer service. I was expecting at least some hassle but there was none. So I guess I'll take the chance and send my card in and hope for the best.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Good luck. Hope you get something you want in return.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(03-22-2013, 09:11 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Thanks for all the help everyone. I am still waiting on a return call from whoever the head of damaged items is. I was looking at some info on there website, and the info was for damaged cards pulled out of packs, but I assume it would apply to the redemption cards too. It said they would replace with the same card if there were any backups in the Library. If not they would replace with a card of equal book value. So now... I gotta wonder if I can't get the same one do I just keep it or send it in and hope for another Kyrie auto.... its a $300 card so I imagine whatever I got it would be something nice but I collect Kyrie so I really wouldn't want another player.
Just be careful with that ... can't speak specifically for Panini, but I once had an Allen Iverson auto redemption in to Topps ... waited a year and a half and they eventually sent me three crap autos and two jersey cards of "equal value" ... I would definitely try David directly.