`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011 Panini Playbook Case Break w/ Scans

RE: 2011 Panini Playbook Case Break w/ Scans
(03-20-2013, 10:55 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: That Cam is nice! Looks like the Magenta maybe?
Yeah, I'd say it's the magenta plate. Great hits with that one and the Woodson!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(03-21-2013, 10:17 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Yeah, I'd say it's the magenta plate. Great hits with that one and the Woodson!
I think you guys are right. Had it down to that or Cyan, but after looking at it more Magenta makes sense.
Alrighty, the stuff that is for trade has all been marked and is now ready.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

nice case! that cam is insane.. and the woodson was amazing too. not bad all around!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Amazing! congrats!

Awesome case!! You wonder why they don't make more of an effort for patch sickness on a 1/1 especially when there are a lot of nice patches in Playbook, but I guess that's a little like Phil Mickleson complaining about the tax rate in California... Love the Woodson!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(03-21-2013, 08:21 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Awesome case!! You wonder why they don't make more of an effort for patch sickness on a 1/1 especially when there are a lot of nice patches in Playbook, but I guess that's a little like Phil Mickleson complaining about the tax rate in California... Love the Woodson!
Yeah Mik and I were talking about that on the patch last night. That's really the only gripe I have about it.
I know how the patches are cut, and there are gonna be 1 color prime swatches from time to time, but at least make the effort for that not to happen on stuff numbered under 10!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]