Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
looking for jeter serial #d cards

looking for jeter serial #d cards
looking to stock up on my jeter pc
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: looking for jeter serial #d cards
Helpers??
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

ive got 2 triple threads 'captain clutch' jeter relics for sale. one /36, one 2/27

Just trading

anybody??

anybody??

I have some but only trade Jeter for Jeter... I dont think that would help your pc... Good luck.
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

(03-25-2013, 07:00 PM)Point401 Wrote: I have some but only trade Jeter for Jeter... I dont think that would help your pc... Good luck.
I don't have many jeters, that's why I have the trade thread, can you part with any?

With Jeter's I trade at sale value as jeter's sell at a premium vs many other players these days. That being said, the trade would probably have to be in my favor according to BV. If you want to look at my org and shoot me an offer for a handful of them, I will at least send a counter. Your best bet is cards from 2002-2008 and 2010-present. LMK what you think. Again, best of luck with your collection.
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

Anybody today?