`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When do you think the Miami Heats streak will end?

When do you think the Miami Heats streak will end?
It's crazy to me to hear anyone winning this many times in a row so I was wondering when do you think this steak will end? Do you think they will break the record for most consecutive wins or fall short? With this streak going do you think Lebron will win another NBA MVP or is this Kevin Durant’s year?
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: When do you think the Miami Heats streak will end?
It should have ended last night.
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(03-19-2013, 12:15 PM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: It should have ended last night.
But Boston fell short the first 23 are done and over with and I am sure that was not the only close game. I am talking from today and on where do you think it will end as from what I read there are 4 subpar teams there playing next then I believe Chicago. I am sorry you team lost what was probably a heartbreaker to you because at first I thought they were going to lose as well when Boston was up by a lot in the 2nd quarter.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

March 27th....D Rose returns!! I am honestly not even sure if D Rose returning would help the Bulls beat Miami. Miami looks pretty comfortable with the way they are playing right now, and they are heating up just before playoff time which could mean bad news for the rest of the NBA

i say they lose in the next couple of games, and there should be no way lebron does not win the mvp. he is having probably the best overall season of his career, the heat are at the top of the league (for now), and the streak kind of adds to his season.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

They are a far way from beating the highest record. I don't think they'll beat it.

When they lose...lmao
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

I think the streak is good for basketball in general. People who probably only catch a few games or read a few articles online or in the paper are probably tuning in everyday to see if the streakl is alive.

They have had some tough and close games. Teams are UP to playing them and I think they ALL want to be the team that knocks them down.

The NBA is full of talent and on any given night any team can beat another team. But every Miami is the better team every time they play. That doesn't mean they will win every game, but right now the way they are playing, they are the best team in the NBA.

As far as the MVP, I think it is a LOCK for LeBron if things stay the same. The only way that will change is if they lose half of their next 16 games or if Kevin Durant scores 40 a night and OKC wins out. Maybe not those exact circumstances, but something like that.

They play Chicago twice, San Antonio once and Boston one more time (with KG I assume) before the season ends. Those will be their toughest games and really the only ones they should really have a chance of losing. Thats not to say another team won't or can't beat them, but they shouldn't lose to anybody else.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(03-19-2013, 06:28 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: When they lose...lmao
Thats what I was gonna say!
It would be cool for me if it ended on April 5th! First, thats my Birthday, Second, they play my CATS, third my buddy from the Bobcats got me tickets to the game. Unlikely, but it sure would be funny.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Their streak ends tonight.