`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ebay negative feedback ?

Ebay negative feedback ?
So I contacted a buyer after 3 days-- which is how long my listings say you have to pay-- about no payment and he did not respond to it. So after 4 days my EBay auto file system filed a non pay against him. He than left me negative feedback saying that I did not follow Ebay policy by file a case after 3 days-- which is impossible. So how do I go about getting Ebay to remove it?

And the best part is--- his listings says 3 days to pay or case will be automatically filed be Ebay. Seems to me he has a double standard 1 for him as a seller and 1 for him as a buyer.

RE: Ebay negative feedback ?
contact ebay.. they're usually pretty helpful. I would then go buy a cheap card in his listings and leave him negative feedback.. then block him.
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

you should block him, then contact ebay to have it removed. the only problem with that is then ebay starts messaging you about surveys and crap. maybe you should message the buyer too and let him know that you'll be filing with ebay and that oddly enough, his own auctions state the exact same policy.

block this clown!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Jokers like this need to leave.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

So I emailed the buyer and sent him a revise feedback request. Explained to him that everything I did followed my listing and Ebay policy.

His reply---No and stop having and attitude about it.

FYI-- this is my ONLY negative as a seller in 9 years selling on EBAY.

I would contact eBay... but expect to be disappointed. You are a seller, therefore you have no rights!

Randi

CALL ebay dont email them. I tend to get better service when I call
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

First ebay is probably going to allow the neg to stand, as by listing 3 days to pay in the auction is a violation of their rules.

By ebay's rules a buyer has 4 days in which to pay for an item, then you have to file a non paying bidder complaint, and the buyer has another 4 days to pay any auction listing a shorter time period, then ebay will find for the buyer.....

Quote:Timing is important
There is a limited time when you can open and close a case and be credited for certain fees.

If you don't receive payment, you can open an unpaid item case in the Resolution Center as early as 4 days or up until 32 days after the listing ended (or immediately if the buyer is no longer registered on eBay).

Note: This means you have to wait at least 4 full days before you can open a case, unless the buyer is no longer registered. For example, if the listing ended on October 5 at 11:15 am, you can't open the case until at least October 9 at 11:15 am.

The buyer has up to 4 days to send a payment after the case is opened. During this time the buyer can also contact you to request a payment extension or make another arrangement. Of course you can agree to the buyer's request, but you're not obligated to make special arrangements.

Basically your going to have to eat the Neg as ebay will let it stand....
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-19-2013, 06:52 PM)shezdoni Wrote: First ebay is probably going to allow the neg to stand, as by listing 3 days to pay in the auction is a violation of their rules.

By ebay's rules a buyer has 4 days in which to pay for an item, then you have to file a non paying bidder complaint, and the buyer has another 4 days to pay any auction listing a shorter time period, then ebay will find for the buyer.....

Basically your going to have to eat the Neg as ebay will let it stand....
Basically say that my listings are a violation of Ebay policy because they say 3 days to pay is wrong. I have to wait 4 days before I can file a case, but their is no set minimum required time to pay otherwise you would not be able to require immediate payment if you wish.