A Great Addition to my Kobe PC

RE: A Great Addition to my Kobe PC
Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Nice card man! I would be happy with with a bgs 8.5! I have been selling a.lot of my cards to get nicer stuff...very rewarding imo!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(03-18-2013, 09:51 PM)Stackfan Wrote: I saw some faded Chrome RC's, non graded that were going for around 200 i believe. So i'd say a BGS 8.5 for the same price is quite a deal.

I do have Bowman Best BGS 9.0, and Flair Row 1 Kobe RC's....I'd be willing to trade for Lebron Rc's , if interested.
Ahh thanks for the intel. I feel even better now. As for the other Kobe's. I traded away most of my decent Lebron rookies. I am actually more looking to buy the BB and Flair rookie. I have some PayPal coming today and it should be enough to net me both of those rooks.

Let me know if you are looking to sell.
(03-18-2013, 11:16 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Nice card man! I would be happy with with a bgs 8.5! I have been selling a.lot of my cards to get nicer stuff...very rewarding imo!
Yeah I sold a few things over the last two weeks on the bay. I kept going back and forth about should I grab an auto(I have 4 Kobe autos) or should I spend the extra $50-100 for the Chrome RC. I really wanted the Chrome Rc so I decided to pick a Kobe chrome auction and see if I could manage to land one.

I best offered a guy with an ungraded one at $220(that is what I could spend in paypal to the cent. He countered at $250. The following day this auction was ending. It was at $192 and I threw my max bid in at $220. To my surprise it increased overnight to $208 and ended at $212 and the shipping was $8(my wife had to sign for it).
I am still happy to add it to my collection and I no longer feel like I overpaid for it.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

i sold my Kyrie/Grant Hill auto just so I could pick up a Kobe Chrome Rookie. Been watching a few on ebay but most the non graded ones seem to be going for $200, was hoping to pick one up for $150. Which Row you going for on the Flair's? I've seen row 0, 1, and 2 on ebay.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

Awesome card. Its great that a modern player of Kobe's caliber still has that true go to rookie. Its certainly a must have card for any basketball collector. I had no idea 8.5's were going for that much. Congrats and enjoy!

(03-19-2013, 10:02 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: i sold my Kyrie/Grant Hill auto just so I could pick up a Kobe Chrome Rookie. Been watching a few on ebay but most the non graded ones seem to be going for $200, was hoping to pick one up for $150. Which Row you going for on the Flair's? I've seen row 0, 1, and 2 on ebay.
I am going to go for whatever the true rookie is. I am looking to get one of each of his "real" rookies and then from there I might go for some of the rookie year inserts but I am not sure.
(03-19-2013, 11:02 AM)user_3n5kp Wrote: Awesome card. Its great that a modern player of Kobe's caliber still has that true go to rookie. Its certainly a must have card for any basketball collector. I had no idea 8.5's were going for that much. Congrats and enjoy!
Thank you! I have a few autos so the next thing for me was the rookies with the chrome being the one that I figured I would need to spend the money on.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

seriously envious, great price for a card thats gonna keep on soaring.

[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

Just an update to confirm what others are saying. An ungraded Kobe Chrome ended last night for $217.50 including shipping. I feel even better about the price I paid for mine.

Congrats on landing Kobe's best RC. I got lucky on mine, bought it ungraded for $150 and got a BGS 9 on it.
BTW the Flair Row 2 is the official RC.

(03-20-2013, 09:40 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Congrats on landing Kobe's best RC. I got lucky on mine, bought it ungraded for $150 and got a BGS 9 on it.
BTW the Flair Row 2 is the official RC.
Thanks Juan! So my official answer is that I am looking for the flair row 2. Comparatively speaking, the price tag on it isn't too bad.