`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
1996 UD Road to the Cup
03-16-2013, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2013 07:26 PM by spazmatastic.)
1996 UD Road to the Cup
I got a 40 pack (10 cards each) box of these for DIRT CHEAP from D&A. I had a ton of fun busting this box. It's such I big break that I split it in half, so I got 2 afternoons of pack-busting fun. AND it was a great box! I beat the ratios on pretty much all inserts. Somehow though, I didn't complete the set. I am 2 short so if anyone has card #'s 141 and 149, PLZ LMK. Anyway, here's the inserts:

*Diary of a Champion (1 in 3 packs):
I pulled the entire 10 card set and four duplicates.

[Image: 012e774a-640e-44bd-b9f3-b976df499cb7.jpg]
[Image: 96UDRttCDoaC2.jpg]

*Predictors (1 in 11 packs)

[Image: 96UDRttCPredictors.jpg]

*Racing Legends (1:23 packs)

[Image: 96UDRttCRLC.jpg]

*Leaders of the Pack (1:35 packs)

[Image: 96UDRttCLeadersotPack.jpg]

Now for the big money pulls:

[Image: 96UDRttCHITS.jpg]

The JG Commemorative card was seeded 1:71 packs. The DE Commemorative card was not listed on the pack, but Beckett says they were 1:190 packs.

The Gordons are NFT but everything else is FT. I would recommend anyone slightly interested in an old fun break should pick up a box. I got this one for $9.95.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: 1996 UD Road to the Cup
Stupid new PB site screwing up my uploads!!! Wink
Tongue

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
03-17-2013, 06:14 AM
Welcome back Adam. Sent you a TO and a trade trade message. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
03-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Not bad

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
03-19-2013, 10:25 PM
E7B, trade accepted.

a9a, thanks.

I need to find another box like this that is lots of fun to break with lots of cards and is really cheap. If anyone has some ideas or sees something like this, LMK!