`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: Former PC Vince Carter BV$800+ LTTF for min 75% of value in Lebrons. High BV VCs

FT: Former PC Vince Carter BV$800+ LTTF for min 75% of value in Lebrons. High BV VCs
Determined it is just too difficult to collect more than one guy from a similar era(Collecting Shaquille and Lebron, whom both overlapped VC).

Have an open offer out there for @$700 in Lebrons. Looking to trade the entire Vince collection for $600-$800 in Lebrons. Will trade to the first Vince fan that finalizes an offer.

At this time, I will do not plan to piece the cards out. If they don't move, would consider it.

For anyone interested in his cousin, I will be added McGrady to my org when interest is shown.
Would take some Shaq cards too...

RE: FT: Former PC Vince Carter BV$800+ LTTF for min 75% of value in Lebrons. High BV VCs
I am willing to send some more cards any trader's way as well...I still have a ton of Chris Webber, Grant Hill, Shawn Kemp, Reggie Miller, and Tracy McGrady cards as well. I am willing to send $1000 in value for $600-$700 in Lebron cards.

I also have sets, football, and baseball that I am willing to send.

RE: FT: Former PC Vince Carter BV$800+ LTTF for min 75% of value in Lebrons. High BV VCs
Does it matter which lebron James cards? Have any scans of the carter cards?

(03-17-2013, 09:36 PM)Stackfan Wrote: Does it matter which lebron James cards? Have any scans of the carter cards?
For the most part, no, it doesn't matter what Lebron cards. I would like to try to find a trade partner that has at least some I don't have (upwards of 1,100 now).

The open deal I have sent and am waiting reply from a VC collector has two Lebron rookies I don't have. Many of the VCs are some of his higher end cards (a lot of $10, $20, $25, and $30s). There are like 8-10 jersey cards, almost every base rookie and some insert. Just don't have the time or resources anymore to collect so many PCs.

I can certainly get some pictures. If you PM me your e-mail, I'll send them to that. For some reason I have never been able to upload them to the Beckett site.

Have had a couple of offers that have been Shaquille heavy, but with too many of the 2,200+ I already have.

In an effort to scale down collection, would be willing to take on $400 in Lebron and $200-$300 in Shaquille or Adrian Peterson (Vikings).

Thanks in advance for looking.

Willing to entertain some Shaq heavy offers, but would prefer some I don't have. Still looking for at least a couple hundred in Lebron.