`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seriously Considering Dumping MY Rams PC!!!

RE: Seriously Considering Dumping MY Rams PC!!!
(03-19-2013, 02:34 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: As long as SJax doesn't go off on my Panthers...

Wink

Big Grin
Ah. yes, I have a hard time going for Carolina, but, Jonathan Stewart, he's my guy. Hope he does better this year...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

RE: Seriously Considering Dumping MY Rams PC!!!
(03-19-2013, 08:48 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Ah. yes, I have a hard time going for Carolina, but, Jonathan Stewart, he's my guy. Hope he does better this year...
Well, JStew did get hurt again this year. If the Panthers can ever solidify the front line, DWill and JStew can rack up the yards again like they did a few years ago. Especially now that some of the new mgmt. wants to keep Cam in the pocket. Cam's read-option is what lead to JStew starting instead of DWill about 6 games into the season and eventually caused Jon to get injured. Cam kept taking the ball back from DWill and JStew. After Jon got hurt, DeAngelo started ripping the ball from Cam's hands and ran all over the defense.
If the O-Line improves (or at least becomes steady) and Cam stops keeping the ball on running plays, they will be a better team in the long run. Pun intended! Smile Williams and Stewart are way too good for Cam to keep stealing their plays!