`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
anyone else concerned about what the dolphins are doing?

RE: anyone else concerned about what the dolphins are doing?
I would say perhaps they will do great in the draft....but then I think of the name Egnew (UGH!). We shall see! I wouldn't count them out just yet!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Iono... They paid Mike Wallace Megatron money........................ They got Bumble Bee.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(03-17-2013, 09:23 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Iono... They paid Mike Wallace Megatron money........................ They got Bumble Bee.
We HAD to do something!!! Mike Wallace was the best available so we went for him. Did we overpay? ABSOLUTELY!!! However we tried. Megatron is 1 in a million so landing Wallace is pretty sweet nonetheless. Right now (if they live up to potential) we have Tannehill, Lamar Miller, Egnew, Wallace, Bess and Hartline. That isnt too bad imo.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Just lost Jake Long to the Rams : /
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(03-17-2013, 09:53 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: We HAD to do something!!! Mike Wallace was the best available so we went for him. Did we overpay? ABSOLUTELY!!! However we tried. Megatron is 1 in a million so landing Wallace is pretty sweet nonetheless. Right now (if they live up to potential) we have Tannehill, Lamar Miller, Egnew, Wallace, Bess and Hartline. That isnt too bad imo.
Iono. Wallace isn't the "fight the corner and safety off" type of WR like Fitz, A Johnson, or the other top receivers in the league. He's really going to have to prove it this season.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

They also have a really good defense, I'm a pats fan, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose one down in Miami this year. I could see them being a wild card at 10-6

(03-16-2013, 05:49 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Where is Jay Fiedler when you need him?
.... Um.... Fielder? The guy we wanted replaced so badly we signed AJ Feeley?
(03-16-2013, 06:01 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: We went 7-9 last year and probably shouldve went 10-6 The Phins will either be a top 6 team in the AFC or very close. Pats, Broncos and Texans are the clear favorites but all the rest are close in talent imo.
Yes, they should have been 10-6, but they'd rather "develop" Tanne than go with Matt Moore, so take your 7-9 and LIKE IT!!!!!

Don't worry, I fail to see any reason why the Fins will rise above this level of mediocre for awhile. Watching Tanne play made me miss Chad Henne. At least he could give you a laugh as he throws bullets into the ground for no good reason. Here's hoping I still have him to watch when the Jags play this year.

(03-18-2013, 12:26 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: They also have a really good defense, I'm a pats fan, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose one down in Miami this year. I could see them being a wild card at 10-6
That's the bad part. this Defense may have 1-2 more years of being good before the cycle goes to crap and they have to start all over. No way the offense catches up in time. Hope I am wrong, because the Fins have late Playoff Defense. One that, with a couple of right bounces of the ball, gets you to the big game.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.