`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went against my own advice and bought.....

I went against my own advice and bought.....
As many of you know by reading most of my posts I love Bowman Chrome Autographs and stay away from non licensed card companies but I saw something that seemed like a great deal so I had to get it. 2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Dylan Bundy Auto for what I think was a good price. What do you guys think? http://www.ebay.com/itm/330887286929?ssP...1439.l2649

RE: I went against my own advice and bought.....
im not much of a fan of them either, but it looks like you got it for a good price!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Nice pick-up and like the clean auto! If your happy, we are happy for you!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice card! I think I would have made an exception for this card too. I think that this set looks really cool.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

It's a rad looking card. If he were my PC I'd do it.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(03-15-2013, 09:35 PM)joba the clark Wrote: As many of you know by reading most of my posts I love Bowman Chrome Autographs and stay away from non licensed card companies but I saw something that seemed like a great deal so I had to get it. 2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Dylan Bundy Auto for what I think was a good price. What do you guys think? http://www.ebay.com/itm/330887286929?ssP...1439.l2649
Ain't nothing wrong with that! Great card + great price =winner!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice card! -I almost pulled the trigger on a Rize (?) by Leaf triple auto of some up-and-coming prospects. Decided against it because the price was too high. -The seller said it was listed in Beckett, but it wasn't so I passed.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

nice card bro, congrats!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-15-2013, 11:13 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Nice card! -I almost pulled the trigger on a Rize (?) by Leaf triple auto of some up-and-coming prospects. Decided against it because the price was too high. -The seller said it was listed in Beckett, but it wasn't so I passed.
Rize is a first year product and i asked Leaf about it the only thing they did was print these cards. the brand themselves is not attached to leaf.
I do enjoy leaf product autos though. I have quite a few 2012 valiant Yankee stuff and of the leaf metal

(03-16-2013, 07:12 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Rize is a first year product and i asked Leaf about it the only thing they did was print these cards. the brand themselves is not attached to leaf.
I do enjoy leaf product autos though. I have quite a few 2012 valiant Yankee stuff and of the leaf metal
So, contrary to what the seller told me, Rize is not (and will not) be in Beckett, correct?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*