`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 heritage Frank Robinson Baeball News Flashback

2013 heritage Frank Robinson Baeball News Flashback
If anyone cares, back of card shows, bases loaded, 2 outs and Robinson hits a 3 run walk-off homer off Bob Gibson? Am I missing something? Just thought I would share, I have way too much time on my hands.

RE: 2013 heritage Frank Robinson News Flashback
if it is a walkoff, i believe by rule, only the runs needed to secure the win would count. robinson wouldnt have to cross home, the game ends when the winning run is across the plate

RE: 2013 heritage Frank Robinson Baeball News Flashback
Ehhh no all the runs would count including his unless he just didn't cross home for whatever reason... But then could it really be counted as a home run?

Actually, I was being critical of Topps QC. In fact there were only 2 men on base and Robinson was credited with a 3 run homer.

(03-15-2013, 02:16 PM)stojanowski Wrote: Ehhh no all the runs would count including his unless he just didn't cross home for whatever reason... But then could it really be counted as a home run?
Youre right they do all count unless they dont come around and cross home plate......

[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(03-15-2013, 02:26 PM)skywalkb Wrote: Actually, I was being critical of Topps QC. In fact there were only 2 men on base and Robinson was credited with a 3 run homer.
That makes more sense.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!