`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am in love....... With Heritage Blasters

RE: I am in love....... With Heritage Blasters
Great hits!! Gotta love a Hot Box ... but opening other boxes afterward is a huge letdown Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I am interested in the Jays Purple!
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

nice breaks sounds like somebody got the breaking bug

Nice Hit!

Check me for the Chris Sale please!
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911

Ive gotta say I've gotten a lot more variation out of these blaster boxes than the 4 hobby boxes i've broken.
I got a blaster with the target coupon yesterday and got more "SP" than in any of the hobby boxes.

Plus I've pulled 2 mini cards from blasters, not a single one from a hobby

Same here...love the blaster...pulled a Venezuelan Jeter with the bat under his arm...variant.
Upperdeck Diamond Club member
Member of Beckett's board since 2003
[Image: 8cfcaeb5.jpg]

Nice Hits!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Just for the record ... The hanger packs are horrible. My Target store was out of Heritage blasters, so I picked up a few hangers .... Big mistake .... Nothing good, nothing I needed for my base set, no red border card, no SP cards .... Nada, nothin', zilch. Did much better with blasters! I'll be more patient next time Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-18-2013, 12:10 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Just for the record ... The hanger packs are horrible. My Target store was out of Heritage blasters, so I picked up a few hangers .... Big mistake .... Nothing good, nothing I needed for my base set, no red border card, no SP cards .... Nada, nothin', zilch. Did much better with blasters! I'll be more patient next time Smile
Hanger packs are bad across the board this year it seems, no luck with the series 1 either