`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Panini Prime Cuts

2012 Panini Prime Cuts
Wanted to break a mid range product with the heritage I bought... not sure how I did but maybe I should have gotten 2 boxes of Heritage

Thurman Munson Jersey 13/15
[Image: P3140246_zps5f5fb290.jpg]
[Image: P3140247_zps4bc22f2a.jpg]

Barry Larkin Bat/Auto 23/25
[Image: P3140244_zps3f8773d6.jpg]
[Image: P3140245_zpsc1051354.jpg]

RE: 2012 Panini Prime Cuts
nice hits but i'm really worried about this game used stuff. i mean that munson swatch seems to be way too clean and crisp looking to have been used in the 70's or something. i have undershirts i wore last week that aren't that white. and watch the wording on cards now, it just says authentic game used, not authentic thurman munson game used jersey, we all assume that, but it isn't actually stated that way. And it's across company now. Start paying attention to the wording, we went from specific clarifications in the late 90's, early 2000's, such as "x player game worn pants" to authentic game worn. I'm sorry but I don't buy it and I think we as consumers are getting ripped off. Not to bring down your break, I'm just concerned about the hobby's authenticity anymore.

Those are cool. I really like that Larkin.

I too have always thought that it doesn't necessarily say used by that player. In fact, I thought I was the only one who thought that way. So, I started a new thread in the regular baseball forum on that subject just to see what others think.

(03-15-2013, 11:04 AM)barrassohof35 Wrote: nice hits but i'm really worried about this game used stuff. i mean that munson swatch seems to be way too clean and crisp looking to have been used in the 70's or something. i have undershirts i wore last week that aren't that white. and watch the wording on cards now, it just says authentic game used, not authentic thurman munson game used jersey, we all assume that, but it isn't actually stated that way. And it's across company now. Start paying attention to the wording, we went from specific clarifications in the late 90's, early 2000's, such as "x player game worn pants" to authentic game worn. I'm sorry but I don't buy it and I think we as consumers are getting ripped off. Not to bring down your break, I'm just concerned about the hobby's authenticity anymore.