Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC project update
Wink 
PC project update
well i mentioned it in another thread and recieved the third today so im posting my provress. out of 49 i now have 21. three years of buying these and im not even half way. 49 is a lot when getting one card. but it sure is fun and looks kinda cool.

and p.s. Photobucket is now worse than ever. pic is horrible because of it.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: PC project update
Wow nice progress! Goodluck on that, I would think itd be next to impossible to pick up every copy of a low printed card.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Make it 22 in a couple days...hopefully you don't get shilled Sad

Those things look so sweet all together!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

guy woulndt sell outright. i think i might get shilled. i will pay a good amount. but i have a limit. im not gonna let him get me.

How much do these cards typically go for?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Are you trying to raise the price on him?

I'm guessing less than $10.

(03-13-2013, 11:12 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: How much do these cards typically go for?
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

(03-13-2013, 11:31 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: Are you trying to raise the price on him?

I'm guessing less than $10.
Haha seriously? No. Since I post so many Henderson cards on these threads.... I collect MJ....I was just curious being he said that he has 20+ of the same card and that he said he will pay a "good limit" for the cards. Was curious if these cards tend to go for a lot or if he has got them for a good price...

[Image: Nick.jpg]

ive paid between .99 up to i think $45 was the most i paid. lately ive paid 10,14, and 30. i dont mind paying a little extra to ensure i get em. its basically the only card im buying. i only buy other cards if they are really rare and i need it for my pc. which doesnt happen too often since i pc bobcats and cant shell out the big bucks for mj. so i can spend a lkttle more when these come up. not doing it for the value or to raise the value, i just started doing it and it was fun so i made it a project. it also keeps me from buying cards i dont really need. when i got back in the hobby, a friend told me to pick one thing to collect and go with it or else youll spend too much and have too big of a collection to really enjoy. he was right. i sold alot of non pc cards held on to a few high end. still got a bunch of junk. so to sum it up, it keeps me concwntrating on a smaller scale. i hope that makes sense. i may be rambling.
actually i have to correct myself. the lowest i paid waS $0.00. thats right! Crimedawg was awesome and sent me one out of nowhere. and its the same player in his PC! how many people would send a card to another when they could easily juat slip it into his PC? what a great guy! thanks again bud!

Ya know, I always thought about doing something like this, lol. I wanna wish you the best of luck in acquiring all of them, I hope you get them all! As for Photobucket, I don't understand why they've again changed the layout of the site!?! It's so frustrating, why fix what isn't broken? Or at least if they're going to change the layout, why not leave the option to the user if they are fine with the old layout? Henderson was on the trade block, too bad a deal wasn't reached. With the arrival of MKG and talent of Kemba, Gordon & Sessions, I've heard little to nothing of Henderson this season, as opposed to last year. But I'm sure his injury this season didn't help his case for PT.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv