`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: have you ever saved up enough for PC purchases and..

RE: OT: have you ever saved up enough for PC purchases and..
(03-13-2013, 04:45 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hey man, here is EXACTLY what I would do, seriously ...

Before you go to the LCS, go to the bank and take out $750 in cash.

Seven hundreds, one fifty — don't jack around with anything smaller.

Take it to the LCS.

Tell him you have $750 in cash on you but that's all you have.

You can even slyly walk toward the end of the counter and start counting it out ... he'll see it out of the corner of his eye, especially if you're laying down Benjies.

I guarantee you'll walk out with the Namath.
It would still all come down to what he has in it. I know for me atleast $750 wouldn't tempt me just to take it. Some dealers maybe though.

But French namaths are very hard to come by and even if it is not graded if you feel its worth a grand buy it. Its a vary good investment and I personally have only owned one or two. They just don't come around like ever Unitas or Brown rookies. Those are a dime a dozen.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(03-13-2013, 06:42 PM)chads-cards Wrote: It would still all come down to what he has in it. I know for me atleast $750 wouldn't tempt me just to take it. Some dealers maybe though.

But French namaths are very hard to come by and even if it is not graded if you feel its worth a grand buy it. Its a vary good investment and I personally have only owned one or two. They just don't come around like ever Unitas or Brown rookies. Those are a dime a dozen.
YOU are not the average dealer, sir. I'm talking about the ham and eggers out there, LOL.

Although if someone offered to pay you in rare Colberts, I bet you'd take them, LOL.

(03-13-2013, 07:02 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: YOU are not the average dealer, sir. I'm talking about the ham and eggers out there, LOL.

Although if someone offered to pay you in rare Colberts, I bet you'd take them, LOL.
That's a strong possibility. But never for a Namath rookie lol.

Im crazy but not that stupid
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS