`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
question on Wes Welker Contenders 2004...

question on Wes Welker Contenders 2004...
anyone know if there were variations of this RC??? I am seeing two different colored versions on ebay... hmmm...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: question on Wes Welker Contenders 2004...
They didnt have variations back then. Now the player could have signed his cards at different times and used a different color pen but thats about it.

(03-13-2013, 11:30 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: They didnt have variations back then. Now the player could have signed his cards at different times and used a different color pen but thats about it.
for some reason some of the cards on the bay look different than others... the overall color... very weird... scanners maybe???

(03-13-2013, 11:46 AM)superynaldo Wrote: for some reason some of the cards on the bay look different than others... the overall color... very weird... scanners maybe???
No scan will be alike since theres all different brands and models as well as different settings they have them on. Just got done looking on the bay and they all look the same just different angles and lighting.

(03-13-2013, 12:48 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: No scan will be alike since theres all different brands and models as well as different settings they have them on. Just got done looking on the bay and they all look the same just different angles and lighting.
thanks for doing that for me... I am looking at scooping one up for my BGS PC...Smile