Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
mike wallace and other phins moves

mike wallace and other phins moves
opinions on wallace and re-doing our LB's

guess i need to trade for a nice wallace rookie Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: mike wallace and other phins moves
Yeah just picked up a Wallace Contenders and that'll be it until the season starts.

I'm happier this year than I was last year. Wheeler and Ellerbe are both young up and coming LB's, they are cheaper and have more upside than Burnett and Dansby. Burnett and Dansby were good LB's but for the money we spent on them all they produced were a lot of tackles.

Hoping to see a TE and a CB or two and I'll be happy until the draft.

RE: mike wallace and other phins moves
Im not overly excited about the signings personally. Ellerbe and Wheeler I didnt even know who they were until yesterday. We basically replaced Brandon Marshall with Mike Wallace which seems like a big downgrade. They traded Vontae last year and never replaced him. Looks like Sean Smith is gone so now we need two corners. Jake Long is gone. Reggie Bush is gone who I thought was pretty good on Miami. Fasano is gone and I have ZERO hope with Egnew. They re-signed Clemons at the safety position when we needed a big upgrade. I just dont think we did anything special for "analysts" saying we can compete with the Pats.

But it was only day 1 of free agency lol. C'mon Phins and sign Sean Smith already!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341