`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the verge of a milestone...

On the verge of a milestone...
When I started trading again about two months ago I set a goal to hit 2,000 different Mike Piazza cards by the end of the year.

Thanks to a lot of support from you all, when my current pending trades arrive I will be at 1,990! Woot!
Nothing like 9 months ahead of schedule!

Apparently I need to set my goals a little higher - 2,500 by the end of the year. Let's make it happen. I want your Piazzas!
(...if I don't already have them...)

I'm still building up my trading base but am glad to have made so many successful trades thus far.
Thanks for everybody's help and welcoming me into the Beckett family Smile

Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: On the verge of a milestone...
Congrats
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Congrats man!
[Image: 7tljd.png]

Wow 2000 that's amazing, congrats!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I have a Piazza card you might be interested in but I can't trade right now as I am out of the country but I can sell it and have my wife ship it to you. It's the 1996 Zenith Diamond Club Parallel #4 Mike Piazza (The one with the diamond in it) Odds of getting one of these were 1 in every 350 packs so it is not an easy card to get. I figured I would offer it to you in case you needed it. We can discuss a price if you’re interested as I will use the money made for other Derek Jeter cards I want.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

hey...just wanted to let you know that i found a couple of those venturas i was talking about and found a few piazzas in the process...ill send pics when i get home from work if you are interested

I only have these three listed for trade right now
1994 Post #1
1994 Stadium Club Dug Out Dirt #DD1
2006 Topps Hit Parade #HR9

Nothing earth shattering but if you need any of them hit me up.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Congrats!
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

rmpaq - got em but thanks!
Chrisa - pm sent
JB - sure shoot me a PM whenever
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile