`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOF? Mailday

RE: HOF? Mailday
(03-14-2013, 02:43 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: Or, alternatively, maybe without MJ he would have averaged more points, more rebounds, more assists and have been the best player on a perennial title-contender, and still have made the NBA's 50 Greatest Players List.

After all, Pippen had no weakness and was one of the greatest all-around players ever.
+1. Pippen was no where near an average player by any measure. Who is to say MJ would have achieved all he did without Scottie? Pippen was a complete player and one of the best on ball and team defenders in the league. He had a solid shot, solid ball handling and ran the triangle. His only year without MJ:

Pts: 22.0 FG%: .491 Rebs: 8.7 Asts: 5.6

Pretty solid numbers. Not to mention he was the quintessential teammate (minus the Kukoc final shot incident). Sure MJ made things easier by drawing the defense's focus but Scottie was a beast and made things easier for Mike as well. MJ helped Scottie's development for sure but take nothing away from the man. He was a prime time player.

I don't know why but it's always strange whenever I see King autos in a Bullets uniform... *shrug*. 08'09 Topps T-51 Murad was a great set. Like 06'07 Topps Turkey Red, just one of those oddball products that comes along once a season I guess, eh? If I remember right, I thought if the pennants were empty then it meant that card was a SP. Nice CP3 nonetheless!

TIMMY!!!! Definitely agree with you, he is just 1st everything! It'll be a sad day when #21 calls it a career. Talk about a class act and true professional, it's been an honor watching his NBA career.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Sick Duncan!
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Thanks guys, really appreciate the comments and kind words.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]
Wink 
(03-15-2013, 08:58 PM)nba50 Wrote: Sick Duncan!
hey hof collector 15, very nice duncan you have there!

and you Giovanni, I kinda missed you (LOL).
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?