`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you everyone!!!

Thank you everyone!!!
Thanks to everyone here that made trading fun. I am going to take a break from trading on here for awhile. System is faster but too much scrolling for me to get to places I was familiar with. I have a few trades left open and will ensure they are finalized before signing off.

Have Fun and Good Luck in future breaks & trades.

Take care,
Mark
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: Do I need to change browsers
I'm using Firefox and the trade page seems to be going okay. I've also noticed that the site is loading a little quicker too. That could be a plus for me if it keeps up.

I've been using Chrome and the trade thing was fine, but my organize is like that now.
Go Avs Go!

I guess this is the NEW Beckett format. Not fond of it. Need to do more scrolling to get to places I need. Will need to rethink about staying on here.
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

It all seems the same to me, only faster....I think Beckett finally did something useful to their site haha.

It may be faster but now you need to scroll for everything. Where is the Matchmaker program promised over 2 years ago.

(03-11-2013, 09:12 PM)mq13 Wrote: It may be faster but now you need to scroll for everything. Where is the Matchmaker program promised over 2 years ago.
That's true, but I think the idea was a little too far-fetched anyway hah. I'm not noticing having to do any extra scrolling though...where are you experiencing that at?

(03-11-2013, 09:44 PM)slufan83 Wrote: That's true, but I think the idea was a little too far-fetched anyway hah. I'm not noticing having to do any extra scrolling though...where are you experiencing that at?
On my Home page. If I want Organize I have to scroll down to the middle. The same goes for the trade tool.

RE: Thank you everyone!!!
It's not the new layout, Mark. You just need to refresh your browser or clear the browsing history. Try pressing FN F5 to see if it works for you. I did have the problem, but it is gone now. Just a glitch that comes with updating a site. As for the Matchmaker tool... I have no answer. Best wishes all!

Randi

RE: Thank you everyone!!!
(03-11-2013, 10:28 PM)rayeates Wrote: It's not the new layout, Mark. You just need to refresh your browser or clear the browsing history. Try pressing FN F5 to see if it works for you. I did have the problem, but it is gone now. Just a glitch that comes with updating a site. As for the Matchmaker tool... I have no answer. Best wishes all!

Randi
This sounds right, although the source is questionable.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com