Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help

RE: help
Try floydtown, CEO is a tax guy and very busy during this time of year
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Where is his name at

This is why I hate the card manufacturers some times. I mean seriously, don't make cards so similar we can't tell them apart without a CSI team lol

2007 Ultra, 2007 Ultra Retail, 2007 Ultra Gold, 2007 Ultra Retail Gold - I mean unless you had each card it's pretty dang hard to know for sure which one you actually have. And in some cases there are some pretty drastic price differences.

Anytime I've traded cards that are known to be hard to identify I always double and triple check and have the send/received double and triple check to make sure we know which card it is, or at least that we agree upon what we think it is lol

@snappyjoe - sorry to hear this happened. I do think nyyankeesfan28 was saying to try and work with the guy who has the card now to basically just undo the trade. Not sure if you interpreted it as going to the guy who you originally got the card from - from your comments/anger sounded like that was the case. Or maybe my reading comprehension sucks today Smile

Look at the top of trade page, "looking for these members section" you can find his floydtown there, it's his thread
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

(03-11-2013, 07:48 PM)elberson Wrote: Look at the top of trade page, "looking for these members section" you can find his floydtown there, it's his thread
found it, thanks

(03-11-2013, 07:33 PM)aktlingit Wrote: This is why I hate the card manufacturers some times. I mean seriously, don't make cards so similar we can't tell them apart without a CSI team lol

2007 Ultra, 2007 Ultra Retail, 2007 Ultra Gold, 2007 Ultra Retail Gold - I mean unless you had each card it's pretty dang hard to know for sure which one you actually have. And in some cases there are some pretty drastic price differences.

Anytime I've traded cards that are known to be hard to identify I always double and triple check and have the send/received double and triple check to make sure we know which card it is, or at least that we agree upon what we think it is lol

@snappyjoe - sorry to hear this happened. I do think nyyankeesfan28 was saying to try and work with the guy who has the card now to basically just undo the trade. Not sure if you interpreted it as going to the guy who you originally got the card from - from your comments/anger sounded like that was the case. Or maybe my reading comprehension sucks today Smile
u understood what u meant. the thing is, he had a Musial that i wanted since im a cards fan. i was planning either way to keep it and make up the diff to the new ryan auto. it just pisses me off that the guy actually new about it, and didnt even care. he says it was my fault and i should have known. well guy, i thought we went off of trust here and i look to see if the card it not damaged. and it should be his fault for not listing it correctly in his org. i know, i am ranting. it just pisses me off. and i wont mention his name until i get an answer from the mod. thanks

I think you should out him on the boards, if he did it once, he'll probably do it again

I know I should. The fact.that he knew and I was the one that fell for.it.
Waiting to see what Floyd has to say.