`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Biggest pull of a lifetime, and it was my first box...

RE: Biggest pull of a lifetime, and it was my first box...
Apples and oranges. You can replace a normal redemption with a card of equal or higher value. Where do you suppose they would get another card equal or higher value than a Babe Ruth cut auto/relic???

They can get away with not fulfilling cards worth even $100. 10's of thousands? Not likely. Not the same thing at all.

RE: Biggest pull of a lifetime, and it was my first box...
(12-06-2013, 03:46 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Apples and oranges. You can replace a normal redemption with a card of equal or higher value. Where do you suppose they would get another card equal or higher value than a Babe Ruth cut auto/relic???
They can get away with not fulfilling cards worth even $100. 10's of thousands? Not likely. Not the same thing at all.
I don't really feel like totally hijacking this once positive thread with our negativity.
If you want, I'm going to post a thread called "Watch Joe C and Dr. Mitch debate about redemption expiration dates". See you there.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.