`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question please help!!

Question please help!!
well i got 2 1998 donruss signature series autographs of darryl strawberry the green and the blue century marks! they are both unnumbered and i email the seller no replay so now he had 2 more up same one for sale with sample in the description!! i dont habe a scanner so i cant scan them it just seemed odd? i have done some reserch and found sample but they are stamped? i have ones that are serial numbered!! he also has more up a few big names and one not so much and opinions or help thank you in advance
[Image: Strawberry-Signature.jpg][Image: QRwV1.png]

RE: Question please help!!
I checked his other auctions and my first thought was that he got some old inventory from Donruss after they went bankrupt. The cards could have been remaining with Donruss as replacements for damaged cards, which would be why they would be unnumbered. However looking at some of the autographs I am starting to think they could be forgeries. The Randy Johnson auto he has just looks way too suspicious to me.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Question please help!!
thank you djohn!!! Thats kind where i am leaning but the i saw the jay buhner and thought why would be forge that?? my autos look legit and the century marks cards reflects like the numbered ones!!
thank you djohn!!! Thats kind where i am leaning but the i saw the jay buhner and thought why would be forge that?? my autos look legit and the century marks cards reflects like the numbered ones!!
[Image: Strawberry-Signature.jpg][Image: QRwV1.png]