`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
update on my fake card purchase

update on my fake card purchase
Well, I originally wasn't going to post this, but after the seller sent me this message...I felt like sharing lol. She/He/It agreed to cancel the transaction, but I got this lovely message (I'm so annoyed I'm not even going to censor the seller's username!)

Dear southernwellsffa,

This is a player issue card. Just like every year photo shoot you have two kinds - ones that say "topps certified autograph issue" that come from packs, and then player issue cards that do not say this -

Its obvious when you look at this scan it does not say topps certified autograph issue

I will agree to cancel this transaction but the card is not "fake". People don't know what they are talking about

- eightieschick505

Cause somehow apparently you have ALL the player issue cards in bulk? Yes, yes I'm sure! Steer clear of this schmuck!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: update on my fake card purchase
Good for you!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Glad you are getting your cash back, also your package should be there in like two days or so
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(03-10-2013, 11:43 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: Glad you are getting your cash back, also your package should be there in like two days or so
aww thanks again bro I appreciate it!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Yeah, they just end up with a stack full of all of those cards from a bunch of different players. I could be wrong but I wouldn't doubt if its one of the major ebay sellers of sports cards under a different ID just to sell those cards so they don't ruin their reputation by selling them on their main accounts. For anyone wondering, there is a reason why you can get the Red Version of AP/Calvin Johnson for under $100. Wink They are fake. Glad you got your cash back.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Not only does that seller know more than these "people" as they say...
They apparently know more than TOPPS also .....
LMAO

Some sellers will try ANYTHING........

I'm glad you got your money back. It's a shame we have to avoid these cards like the plague, unless you really know what you're dealing with. I don't, so I don't even look at them. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.