Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New traders, w/ pics lots of High End.

New traders, w/ pics lots of High End.
Hey Everyone,

Busted some wax and have received some mail. Here is what I've amassed in the past month or so. I have other lower end cards in my org not pictured as well. All is in Org and ready for trade.

For my Canadian friends: With the increase in postage to Canada, I need to have larger dollar value and volume trades to make it worth while.

Thanks for the look, and I look forward to makin' come deals!

Todd

[Image: img351_zps8087d3af.jpg]

[Image: img352_zpsc9066488.jpg]

[Image: img353_zps5e9b3ac1.jpg]

[Image: img354_zps8a5a4a3f.jpg]

RE: New traders, w/ pics lots of High End.
Hey Todd

Nice cards but no Habs for me lol. I just picked up a pretty nice lot of "The Cup" cards that has quite a few Sabres (albeit some of them are Derek Roy). If you want, I might be willing to just switch bait for bait if you'd like the Buffalo cards. Let me know. Thanks

(03-10-2013, 08:37 PM)tepee28 Wrote: Hey Everyone,

Busted some wax and have received some mail. Here is what I've amassed in the past month or so. I have other lower end cards in my org not pictured as well. All is in Org and ready for trade.

For my Canadian friends: With the increase in postage to Canada, I need to have larger dollar value and volume trades to make it worth while.

Thanks for the look, and I look forward to makin' come deals!

Todd

[Image: img351_zps8087d3af.jpg]

[Image: img352_zpsc9066488.jpg]

[Image: img353_zps5e9b3ac1.jpg]

[Image: img354_zps8a5a4a3f.jpg]
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

I'd love to own the tom barrasso, Hit up my org, see if i've got anything to trade for it
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Interested in the Marchand, what are you looking to trade for?
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

NICE!!!!!! Where's the Red Wings at, Todd? You holding back??? Seriously, great lot of nice stufff!

I see some stuff that I like! I will be sending over an offer!

Randi

Really interested in the couturier! Check my org or let me know what your interested in!

I apologize for the late response here. Started a new job and have been working on my car the past few days. I'll be checking orgs and sending offers on anything I like. Thanks for the look and comments!

And Randi, check your inbox bud.
(03-27-2013, 09:09 PM)katykeed Wrote: NICE!!!!!! Where's the Red Wings at, Todd? You holding back??? Seriously, great lot of nice stufff!
Gee Eddie, maybe someone's hoarding all the Wings cards hahaha. I do have a few in my org you might need, take a look.

(03-27-2013, 08:13 PM)heaterhabs Wrote: Hey Todd

Nice cards but no Habs for me lol. I just picked up a pretty nice lot of "The Cup" cards that has quite a few Sabres (albeit some of them are Derek Roy). If you want, I might be willing to just switch bait for bait if you'd like the Buffalo cards. Let me know. Thanks
You don't like the Carey Price Gold H&P? Lol I'll take a look Marc , and maybe we can make a deal. Thanks.

(03-27-2013, 09:04 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Interested in the Marchand, what are you looking to trade for?
High end Sabres or relative bait for that one. I'll take a look.

(03-27-2013, 09:01 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I'd love to own the tom barrasso, Hit up my org, see if i've got anything to trade for it
That card is currently in a deal, but if it falls through I will let you know.