`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best way to pack A LOT of auto/relics for shipping?

best way to pack A LOT of auto/relics for shipping?
Hey guys. I'm thinking of just...and I hate to say this, but I've got too many Non-PC autos/relics for all the sports. Since it seems next to impossible to trade them for low-end stuff of teams I actually care about, I'm toying with the idea of just bundling them all together into one big deal and selling them. Now, my question is, what would be the best way to ship 50, 100, 200 or more autos/relics at once time, in terms of packaging. Thanks a ton guys!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: best way to pack A LOT of auto/relics for shipping?
in a package Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I would put every jersey card in a top loader (if lesser bv autos maybe 2 or 3 per thick top loader), tape a stack together, wrap in bubble wrap, and then insert into some sort of flat rate box.
Go Avs Go!

I've bought/sold some big lots of 50-100 game used cards before...most of the time, I just sleeve each card and put them in those white one row card boxes with the flap. Any extra space left just use paper towels or whatever to fill the gap. The box is usually sturdy enough that they don't have to be in a top loader. Inside the US should only be about $5-$10 to ship.

(03-11-2013, 06:56 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I've bought/sold some big lots of 50-100 game used cards before...most of the time, I just sleeve each card and put them in those white one row card boxes with the flap. Any extra space left just use paper towels or whatever to fill the gap. The box is usually sturdy enough that they don't have to be in a top loader. Inside the US should only be about $5-$10 to ship.
thats what I was thinking too. Thanks a ton!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75