`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If your gonna do me dirty, at least do a good job!!!

RE: If your gonna do me dirty, at least do a good job!!!
From looking at it why is there no "turn of the century" and yet the Elite logo is still in the same spot
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Ohhh I see it now lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

The card isn't even square anymore. $100 card. I really want to cut it in half and get it out of circulation. If I return it, he is just gonna resell it to someone that will never know.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(03-10-2013, 12:42 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: The card isn't even square anymore. $100 card. I really want to cut it in half and get it out of circulation. If I return it, he gonna resell it to someone that will never know.
I'll trade you for it.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(03-10-2013, 12:44 PM)mik253 Wrote: I'll trade you for it.
That's exactly what I don't want to happen. I don't want the card "out there" any more.

(03-10-2013, 12:16 PM)nittany13 Wrote: The card has been trimmed.

That happened to me too years ago. Fortunately I was able to get my money back, although he denies ever cutting the cards and I am sure he did.

By a ghost of a chance did you purchase that card from someone in Italy?
No, not from Italy. If he doesn't make right I'll blow him up eventually.

(03-10-2013, 12:37 PM)mik253 Wrote: From looking at it why is there no "turn of the century" and yet the Elite logo is still in the same spot
The card on bottom is a non auto RC and it doesn't say TOTC. That's normal. They should both be the same size though, lol.

Wow its a man made mini. Just terrible to ruin such a nice card. Especially a RC! The auto itself is legit though so cutting it in half just hurts my feelings lol.
Send it to BGS so they can slab it authentic/altered. I just can't see ruining it any more. Hell I'm not a giants fan and id like to own that card altered or not lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Was that a bay purchase ?

What hurts more is that I had a BGS 8.5, but this looked so sharp in the pic so I traded it knowing I was going to have this one graded.

(03-10-2013, 03:07 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: What hurts more is that I had a BGS 8.5, but this looked so sharp in the pic so I traded it knowing I was going to have this one graded.
Ouch. That's why the cart goes BEHIND the horse... Hope you can get your $$ back but good luck the guy was already shady enough to deceive you with the listing. What a loser.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(03-10-2013, 03:04 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Was that a bay purchase ?
Yea. No return sale.