Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jordan Star Mailday!!

Jordan Star Mailday!!
Hey Guys,

Finally got my Jordan in, well, now Jordan's!

I first got this one....

[Image: IMG_2295_zpsfa6973d7.jpg]

And then the same seller listed this one with better subs, might even try to send it in and get a .5 bump on the centering, would be tough but may be worth it.

[Image: IMG_2492_zps39420491.jpg]

Since I now have two I would consider selling/trading the first, but would trade for ONLY a perfectly centered PSA 9 Jordan 1986 Fleer, and something else to even it up.

Thanks for looking!

RE: Jordan Star Mailday!!
Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(03-09-2013, 03:14 PM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Very nice!
Thanks! Just was looking at your C's post, nice stuff you got!

Beautiful card and great subs! Good luck if you send it for regrade!

Awesome grabs...wish i had one

(03-09-2013, 05:45 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Beautiful card and great subs! Good luck if you send it for regrade!
Thanks, gunna prob try for the regrade
(03-09-2013, 06:55 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Awesome grabs...wish i had one
One is available, pm me if interested, would sell it for exactly what I have in it

Man that is flat-out cruel. Even serious MJ collectors will have a VERY tough time putting their hands on one that nice, and you have two!

Here's hoping I hit the lotto soon Smile Amazing stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-09-2013, 09:39 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Man that is flat-out cruel. Even serious MJ collectors will have a VERY tough time putting their hands on one that nice, and you have two!

Lol thanks man, got a solid 2012 bonus and really wanted a nice MJ so decided on this one.

(03-09-2013, 09:39 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Man that is flat-out cruel. Even serious MJ collectors will have a VERY tough time putting their hands on one that nice, and you have two!

+1 haha! Amazing cards! The nice thing is you can probably sell your first copy for more than you paid!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Very nice!!!.... i don't have one, i have gone very close to pulling the trigger on one, but me and my brother have a BGS 9.5 Fleer 86-87 together...
And also, i have a BGS "Altered'' that was actaully a BGS 9 with .5 off a BGS 9.5 subs untill i cracked it open and lucked out on an altered, wasn't altered be me, so it must have been already :-(

Even though the Star 84-85 his true XRC, the Fleer 86-87 is just so iconic, i think it's always going to be the most sort after MJ card period.

However....
The star can only ever go up in value, the 86-87 is dropping for now...
I wonder how much a BGS 9.5 Star 84-85 XRC would sell for if one ever got that grade???

Would we see the 1st $1,000,000 MJ card?
I would think so....

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]