`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-13 UD Series 1 Tin

RE: 12-13 UD Series 1 Tin
(03-10-2013, 04:05 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: I have the Daniel Sedin gold version if your interested its in my organize
I haven't decided yet if I'm going to or not. I just got thinking because, after this Malkin, I've very suddenly have 3 of these. I probably won't, but I'm still mulling it over. Thanks for the offer.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

RE: 12-13 UD Series 1 Tin
I found out of the 50 tins of this I broke down on average of 4 young guns per tin, 1 jersey every 2 tins, 1 silver skates gold per 5 tins,henrique,silferberg,schwartz are some of the good ones I got. 1 silver skates sp per 8 tins, lol 3 brett hulls, 1 mario lemieux,1 eric lindros.1 day with the cup(dc2) no silver skates gold sp's. mvp's 3 per tin, young guns canvas average was 1 in 4 tins, and 2 canvas cards per tin, was able to complete 3 sets of young guns (with help of trades on some of the cheaper ones) I can sell a set off if anyone does not want to shell out that kind of money to put a set together or do a trade for silver skate sp's or silver skates gold's that I don't have
(please note I have taken full sets of young guns out of trade on here but yes I do have them so just ask)