`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Massive Organization Input?
03-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Massive Organization Input?
Is there a way that I can input more than 1 single card at a time? (I don't mean duplicates) I am starting to feed my physical collection into this online collection, and there has got to be a better way to put over a million cards into this system, besides doing it one at a time...

Please tell me there is?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: Massive Organization Input?
You have to search them out by set first, then scroll down and hit the check boxes furthest left of the descriptions. From there scroll back to the top and hit Add To Organize. I use the 100 card per page selection at the bottom, but you can easily use the 500. Hope that this helps!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
03-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Ray, I appreciate it. This puts me in the right direction.

Can you add quantities as well this way, as I only see being able to select a card?
03-10-2013, 11:33 AM
(03-10-2013 07:32 AM)PilotJoe78 Wrote:  Ray, I appreciate it. This puts me in the right direction.

Can you add quantities as well this way, as I only see being able to select a card?

You are welcome! Unfortunately you cannot add quantities this way, but it is easy when you are in your Org. Just type in the number of the cards that you have into the Haves column, as well as the column with the action(s) you propose to do (Trade For, Trade Away, Keep, etc.). I like to use tabs when I am inputting cards into my Org. for it makes things worlds easier! Just remember that you have to refresh you Org. tab when you add new card in there. Best wishes!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]