`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mail Day- Panini QA Fulfillment

Mail Day- Panini QA Fulfillment
The Celtic cards came in a trade. I wil probably give the Bird to my wife. THe McHale was just included as freebie.
[Image: Trade_zpsc3685691.jpg]

One of my boxes of Elite was shorted a relic. I filed a claim with Panini and was a little disappointed. Partly because I can't stand D-12, but moreso because I already have two of this exact card.
[Image: PaniniReplacement_zpsba412806.jpg]

In my claim to Panini I indicated that I collect Kobe and Stephen Curry. Lets face it, you wouldnt normally get a free Kobe so I didn't have any hopes on that front but they sent this beauty....
[Image: IMG_NEW_zpscd41da38.jpg]

Needless to say I was very very happy with this bonus card. It is /99. BV it isn't a staple to a collection or anything but the fact is that it was a free damn card and one for my PC as it is!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Mail Day- Panini QA Fulfillment
Nice stuff! Glad to see Panini gave you something you for your collection. Did you get shorted two relics or did they give you an extra one for the trouble?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

They shorted me one and spotted me the curry for my trouble. It was worth my trouble for sure!

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I was shorted an auto in the box of Contenders I bought a few weeks ago. I intend to tell them I collect Mitch Richmond (which I do) and Chris Mullin (b/c I need an auto of his for my 12-Dream-Team-autos PC chase) and hope for the best!

They have gotten better about issues like that in the past few months, from my understanding. Glad yours worked out well!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

they gave you 2 gu's cards since you were shorted 1 gu's hit? thats awesome, ive had to do the q.a. claims several times, always for autos, and i always get a d league scrub auto lol.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Yah I was shorted an auto on prizms for Xmas. They sent me a Quincy acy. This one was much better. I now have three of the Dwight Howard but the curry is sweet,

(03-08-2013, 10:30 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I was shorted an auto in the box of Contenders I bought a few weeks ago. I intend to tell them I collect Mitch Richmond (which I do) and Chris Mullin (b/c I need an auto of his for my 12-Dream-Team-autos PC chase) and hope for the best!

They have gotten better about issues like that in the past few months, from my understanding. Glad yours worked out well!
Yeah I am very happy with the Curry. Considering I didnt buy ANY of the Limited product this year it was nice to basically get a PC card out of it. I have to give Panini five-stars on this one.

Congrats on your Curry. He's a beast.

I love how they made D-12's body look like a greek god something. I cant stand that guy...

I got replacements for a football redemption. Told them I collect Bobcats and to stop laughing. They sent a Jeff Taylor Prizm auto and a Kemba jersey. Not bad, nice to know they try.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]