`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 A&G ... my FIRST baseball break

2012 A&G ... my FIRST baseball break
So I decided to go oddball and give baseball a try... I love the game, just never busted any baseball before. Heck, I didn't even know what to break because the LCS had a lot of variety. He mentioned that A&G might be good due to the variety so I gave it a shot... no idea what anything is worth. http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smi...nfused.gif

Here you go...

Box Topper:
Brian Wilson N43

Historical Turning Points:
Discovery of the New World
The Reformation
The Industrial Revolution

What's in a Name?
James Thome
Ken Griffey Jr.
Ty Cobb
Derek Jeter
Hunter Pence
Tim Lincecum
Paul Goldschmidt
CC Sabathia
Chipper Jones
Roy Halladay
Jose Bautista
Mickey Mantle

Tallest Buildings:
Willis Tower
Chrysler Building
Woolworth Building

Baseball Sketch Highlights:
Frank Thomas
Nolan Ryan
Mickey Mantle

Then all these mini's:
[Image: AampGMinisCont_zps9cdeafcb.jpg]

The Neiman is the no number with A&G on the back...and I hear the guys in hats is a pretty tough pull.

[Image: AampGMinis_zps583954de.jpg]

Top two row's are the base A&G Mini's, 3rd Row is the A&G on the back mini's

and the 3 "hits"...
#1) Ryan Theriot GU
 photo AampGTheriotGU_zpsbdeca9d3.jpg

#2) Paredes Auto... I hear autos are also a tough pull in A&G
 photo Paredes_zps2ee27256.jpg

#3) I actually thought it was pretty cool if you ask me:
Michael Phelps Used Memorabilia
 photo AampGPhelpsGU_zpsbf1f6436.jpg

Now when I saw the Phelps, I was thinking... "used memorabilia from a swimmer"...it doesn't look like rubber from a swim cap... ahh damn, am I holding his frigin' swimming bikini???? Ahhhh... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Damn it, either his butt or his sack might have been touching this... ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

So no idea what any of this is worth being my first baseball break... did I do o.k.? Think I could get back 1/3 of what I spent for it all ($130)?

RE: 2012 A&G ... my FIRST baseball break
For a box of Ginter, it was a successful box in my eyes. The autographs are one every two boxes. But the problem is you paid $130 for that box!?!?!?! You can go on ebay and get one for almost half that price man. I have bought 8 boxes of A&G and the most I spent was $90 at my LCS. The Phelps uses books for $30, that looks to be your best card in the box.

That's a pretty nice break. I broke my 1st box of Ginter the other day as well and I think mine cost me ~ $100 and I think that's mostly a result of shipping because I live in Canada.

So, I'm not the only one venturing from football to baseball..lol I've decided to delve into baseball a little myself, all I've picked up so far though is a rack pack of Bowman Chrome and a pack of Topps Chrome, I've bought singles mostly so far. Is this something you'll be getting in to, or just once on a whim?
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

I am interested in the minis, the phelps and maybe the paredes auto. I did not see any of them listed in your organize. If you're interested in trade, send me an offer after you have added the ginter stuff.

That was a great break for your first A&G! The Hat mini is one of the toughest mini sets to pull by the way! I really like the Phelps relic good job!

Nice phelps
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK