`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Baseball Road Trips..Need Advice

RE: OT: Baseball Road Trips..Need Advice
My wife is a Braves fan and I am a Yankees fan. We live in Alabama and last year for our one year anniversary, the Yankees just happen to be in Atlanta! It was a great experience.

This year Atlanta and the Yankees both will be on a west cost swing on our anniversary but we love baseball so much that we are driving to Arlington and watching the Rangers and Indians. Its the closest game on that day that we can drive to. We have never been to Arlington and touring around Dallas should be fun too. We are going to see Jerry World.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Being a sox fan, you gotta see Fenway. Yes the seats aren't the greatest, but the atmosphere is amazing. I've been about 30 times and every time it's great. I also went to Coors and Chase Field and those are awesome. PNC was awesome even though I was there in December, but it is a park I will visit in the future for sure.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Nice! I'll be seeing the Dodgers take on the Cubs at Wrigley in August as well. It will be my 1st baseball game outside of the Metrodome/Target Field. Good luck with the fun adventure.