`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
wanting some opinions on some cards ive seen...

RE: wanting some opinions on some cards ive seen...
(03-11-2013, 11:45 PM)melcmd Wrote: I think we are all a bit naive to believe most patches are what the companies claim they are. Do we really believe that they won't use every piece of fabric they can from a jersey in multiple years or for different players on the same team??? I got this today in the mail from Panini. I'm not sure what number this is for Osweiler. Cool looking patch, though.

[Image: 12BrockOsweilerStrata031055.jpg]

Can anyone say, "Event worn?"
yeah i hear ya, its just irritating to me with how much some of these patch cards and logo shields go for when they arent even from the right player, and have been worn for 5 seconds. that osweiler is pretty filthy tho! looks like a willis mcgahee pacth to me! lol

panini didnt use any of the correct rookie jerseys for seattle... i even have some that are marked as game worn yet are the 2011 jersey
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(03-11-2013, 11:16 PM)auntjamymahhhh Wrote: thanks for the responses guys! it really is rather annoying and even more annoying from what topps sent as a reply back to my brother for these. the first response is from him asking about the lamichael and martin and the second is a question he had about another patch we saw from 2012 Topps Strata of Alshon Jeffrey with the patch being a "2", which alshon doesnt have a 2 in his jersey at all. We also contacted Panini about this because i had some questions about some Brock Osweiler patches from 2012 Limited. Ive seen probably 5 or 6 patches of him with patches of "8"s, which is jersey number is 6. Panini said that the players wear "88" jerseys at the premier, which makes no sense at all, being that the are in "00" jerseys. Really makes no sense to me the answers we have been getting...

[Image: 433dee2b-049d-4308-84f2-6c5d93b28bae_zps91106072.jpg]

[Image: photo1_zpsce4975d0.png]
PANINI is so full of crap... what joke this hobby has become with all this "event worn" crap... what's worse, is we can't even get the ACTUAL jersey the athlete wore....Sad they just let them wear another player's jersey for the day... absolutely ridiculous... this needs to stop... no NIKE jerseys available... what a crock...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Just look at the bright side, now when you go on eBay for an Jeffrey patch card, in the description it'll say "may also have been worn by: Forte, Cutler, Marshall, Urlacher, the water boy, some kid down the street, a single mother, dominoes pizza delivery guy, and/or Vin diesel.