`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Heritage 3 Hobby Box Break

2013 Heritage 3 Hobby Box Break
I felt good about this break. No huge hits but a few solid ones. I did however get a horrible collation with the base, tripling up on several cards, which will make my set building process a little more cumbersome.
2013 Heritage photo 2013ToppsHeritage_zpsa3a74dbd.jpg
2013 Heritage 2 photo 2013ToppsHeritage2_zps7d76050f.jpg

RE: 2013 Heritage 3 Hobby Box Break
The Middlebrooks and then mini are nice hits. I should be getting my 3 boxes on Monday and I'd be willing to trade any extras for my set needs too.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

LOVE that middlebrooks - keep me in mind once the opg comes out on this set if its ft

Id say you did well. Middlebrooks and Archer are nice autos and the mini is cool. I think you will have to wait and see what the short prints are going book for before you can really see how you did.

Let me know which base you need. I'm mainly looking for Dodgers from this product.
Looking for all Notre Dame players including Jimmy Clausen, Golden Tate, Kyle Mc
cARthy, Sam Young, Brady Quinn, and John Carlson

Really nice break. Will like a shot for the Archer auto.

Nice hits. You did FAR better than I did with my 3 boxes. I basically got jack squat

Let me know if you want to trade the Jeter. Its an SP.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(03-08-2013, 10:27 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Id say you did well. Middlebrooks and Archer are nice autos and the mini is cool. I think you will have to wait and see what the short prints are going book for before you can really see how you did.
I'm pretty sure the variations will be similar to the image swaps of last year. Likewise with the color swaps. Decent hits but nothing great. I'd be interested to hear what the error cards descriptions will be.

I'd be interested in trading most of what I pulled. My main priority right now though is finishing the short print set. I have only 28/75. Fortunately for my LCS I was able to trade many of my duplicates for my base set needs. I need only 3 more for the base. I don't think I'll be doing the inserts except for the flashbacks.