`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motown Madness- my turn!

Motown Madness- my turn!
Busted a case of these today, some of the stuff is really neat and some of it is a bit much if you are used to red & white only. But no matter- happy as can be!!

I still don't have a scanner, even though I sent a 2000-01 Brett Hull with the Cup card to Randi in trade for a new one.

All I got was a picture of a pretty impressive scanner cut out of a newspaper and a note that said .."here's your sign".

Highlights:

Bucko McDonald Paper Cut Autograph # 1 of 1
Greg Stefan Nameplate (BIG letter "T" on it) # 1 of 1
Trophy Winners Autograph Pavel Datsyuk Selke Trophy Winner
Brett Hull GU Jersey Gold (2-color)
Danny Gare GU Jersey Gold (2 color w/ seam)
Probert / Kocur / McCarty / Draper Motown Quad Jerseys Gold
Yzerman/Lidstrom Teammates dual jersey Gold- (both 2-color)
Chelios Tough Materials Gold Jersey (2-colors)
Battle for the Cup Gold Yzerman/Vernon/E. Lindros/R. Hextall 96-97
Yzerman Equipment room game used pants (PANTS??? REALLY???)

Yzerman / Lapointe / Fedorov / P. Roy / Sakic / Forsberg
Six Jersey swatches, Roy & Forsberg's are 2-colors
Games to Remember- Yzerman's 500th Goal Jan. 17, 1996

Notable Auto's:
Yzerman, Hull, Oates, Hasek, Larionov, Howard, Kocur, Ogrodnick, Foligno, Ullman, Berenson, Scotty Bowman, Stu Grimson.

Although there are 80 autographs in a case, and somewhere around 100 autographs available, I somehow managed to pull 12 duplicates but its pretty hard to complain!

Of the gold version base cards pulled (6 total), I didn't manage to get anyone of significance but the base cards are quite nice in my opinion.

Thanks for the read- best regards and HAPPY COLLECTING!
Eddie

RE: Motown Madness- my turn!
We never finalized that deal, and I never got the Hull! Instead I got a PWE that looked like the Joker wrote Ha! Ha! all over. Inside was a dirty card of the three-of-clubs. I don't know what it means... and I don't care.

Congrats on the brilliant cards, by the way!

Randi

Very nice break. Seems that each 20 box yeilds a Nameplate & Papercut Auto. Congrats on the major hits.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Did you happen to get an extra yzerman auto? Would like one for the PC sometime.

jealous of that cut Sad wish I had something cool for it lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Yeah, List up your double autos. I'm sure there's people wanting them.
And again, No Tim Cheveldae. I suppose i should get off my lazyness and look up a list to see if hes on there, but seriously, how can he not be on there?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(03-08-2013, 12:16 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: Yeah, List up your double autos. I'm sure there's people wanting them.
And again, No Tim Cheveldae. I suppose i should get off my lazyness and look up a list to see if hes on there, but seriously, how can he not be on there?
Hey O.P.- I did get a Cheveldae but I don't think its an auto- I think its a Game Jersey. And if Beckett ever gets the cards into the organizer so I can select them, I will be posting the duplicates (other than whatever my nephew wants) there. Just don't have the option to select them at this time.

(03-08-2013, 12:47 AM)johlix Wrote: Did you happen to get an extra yzerman auto? Would like one for the PC sometime.
Did not- but I did get three Yzerman Jersey cards of varying subsets along with the base card auto. Depending on what trade arrangements I can make, I'll keep an eye out for one for you as I try to build the sets.

wowo sick break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

i may have to grab a few boxes of this yet
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html