Non-sports card question, opinions welcome
Question 
Non-sports card question, opinions welcome
So this is the card in question:

Front

[Image: B35C457D-orig.jpg]

Back

[Image: 32ABF4C3-orig.jpg]

Leaf isn't so great about providing checklists for the cut auto products, and I cannot find this in the OPG.

The pic is a little crummy, but the label says:

2010 Leaf Cut Signature Encore
Lucille Ball/Desi Arnaz
Husband and Wife Stars (I Love Lucy)
1 of 2

My question is, if this were yours would you have it graded, or leave it in the custom slab?
RW34 and her group subs got me thinking about this card, and whether or not being graded and in the registry would be more appealing. IDK.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

RE: Non-sports card question, opinions welcome
Gonzo,

are you going to keep it??? if so, and you think it will grade high, I would definately do it...Smile sweet card!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

That's a tough call, but I think I'd get it graded if it was a true pc item. The main reason I grade is because of the slabs, but I figure if it's going to be in one may as well get a grade for the card as well.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thank you Slotman11 and Nineof!
It is pc, my wife was kinda in the same boat as far as "might as well be graded if it's in a slab". I'm leaning that way a little bit now too.

I say grade it, if its PC then graded slabs are better IMO than custom or authentic slabs
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Im a big fan of grading but I honestly would just keep it in that one. What its in now would be more appealing to me over a bad grade. If your keeping it, it doesnt really matter either way as long as its protected and it already is. I just like the thought that if thats how it came, thats the way it should stay but just my opinion. Hope it grades well if you do that!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

in my opinion leave it bro. No point in spending the extra money. It's already slabbed and is a gorgeous card. Most of the guys (in my experience anyway) that buy the Leaf cuts arent like us normal people who like high grades, they just want the card. Plus the duals are so so SP that a grade really isnt going to help. If anything it may HURT the card if it's not a 9.5 or 10 (it should grade high but we've all heard the horror stories!). I just dont think the risk you're going to take is worth the potential added profit of a grade
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

NTHNOAK and SWJRP10 have me convinced, it's staying as is. The only reason I personally wanted it graded is so it can possibly get listed in the opg after it hits the registry.
The cut auto market is a very specific niche, and Lucy is a little out there for sports collectors, Like you said SWJRP10, people who look for this stuff don't care too much about a grade.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE INPUT!

id say do whatever your gut says to do, if its pc, its whatever makes you happy
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Great looking card Hardy!! Americana at its best!!
Slowly starting to get back into it....