`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Bruce Carter PC

My Bruce Carter PC
Well Heres my Bruce Carter PC, figured I'd make a thread to show it off together
Currently at 89/96 non 1/1's

Absolute-Need Black Spectrum
[Image: BruceCarterAbsolute.jpg][Image: BruceCarterAbsoluteRetail_zpsbbcf887d.jpg][Image: BruceCarterAbsoluteSpectrum50.jpg]
[Image: BrucecarterAbolsuteSpectrumRed.jpg][Image: BruceCarterBlueAbsolute.jpg][Image: BruceCarterAbsolutePlatinum5of5.jpg]

2nd #/5
[Image: BruceCarterAbsoluteSpectrum5.jpg]

Elite-Complete
[Image: BruceCarterElite.jpg][Image: BruceCarterrookiestatus.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterRookieAspirations.jpg][Image: BrucecarterRookieStatus2.jpg]

Threads- Missing Platinum
[Image: BruceCarterThreadsRC.jpg][Image: BruceCarterPaniniThreadsGold.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterPaniniThreadsSilver.jpg]

Crown- Complete
[Image: BruceCarterCrownRoyaleRC.jpg][Image: BruceCarterCrownRoyaleRCnumberedto100.jpg]
[Image: CrownGoldBruceCarter.jpg][Image: BruceCarterCrownEmerald.jpg]

Topps Rising-Complete
[Image: BruceCarterToppsRising-1.jpg][Image: BruceCarterToppsRisingGold.jpg][Image: BruceCarterToppsRisingBlue.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterOrangeRising.jpg][Image: BruceCarterToppsRookieRisingred.jpg][Image: BruceCarterToppsRookieRisingGreen.jpg]

Topps-Complete
[Image: BruceCarterToppsRC.jpg][Image: BruceCarterToppsGold.jpg]
[Image: BrucecarterblackTopps.jpg][Image: ToppsRedBruceCarter.jpg]

Score- Complete
[Image: BruceCarterGlossy.jpg][Image: BruceCarterScore-1.jpg][Image: BruceCarterGoldZone.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterRedZone.jpg][Image: BruceCarterScoreScorecard.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterArtistsproof.jpg][Image: BruceCarterEndZone.jpg]

R&S- Complete
[Image: BruceCarterRookiesandStars.jpg][Image: BruceCarterRookiesandStarsretailgold.jpg]
[Image: RookiesandStarsGoldLongevityBruceCarter.jpg][Image: BruceCarterPlatinumrookieandstars.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterRS62of99.jpg][Image: BruceCarterLongevityRed.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterGreenLongevity.jpg][Image: BruceCarterSapphire.jpg]

SweetSpot- Complete
[Image: BruceCarterSweetSpotbase.jpg][Image: BruceCarterSweetSpot.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarter.jpg][Image: BruceCartersweetspotvariation.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterDowlingBooklet.jpg]

Prestige- Need black
[Image: BruceCarterPrestigeSP.jpg][Image: BruceCarterDraftPicks.jpg][Image: BruceCarterxtrapointsGold.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterxtrapointsPurple.jpg][Image: BruceCarterPrestigeXtraPointsRed.jpg][Image: BruceCarterxtrapointsGreen.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterXtraOrange_zps62f58c7a.jpg]

Chrome-Complete
[Image: ToppsChromeBruceCarter.jpg][Image: ToppsChromeBruceCarterRefractor.jpg][Image: BruceCarterxfractor.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterOrangeChrome.jpg][Image: BruceCarterToppsChromePurple.jpg][Image: BruceCarterBlueChrome.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterToppsChromeBlack.jpg][Image: BruceCarterAtomic.jpg][Image: BruceCarterSepia.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterToppsChromeGold.jpg][Image: BruceCarterChromeRed.jpg][Image: BruceCarterSuper-1.jpg]

Upper Deck-Need 25 and 100 stripe
[Image: BruceCarterUltimateSignature.jpg][Image: BruceCarterUpperDeck.jpg][Image: BruceCarterUD15Stripe.jpg][Image: bruceCarterUpperdeckauto.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterUDBlackPlate.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0493.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterUD20.jpg][Image: BruceCarter20thanniversaryyellowplate.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterWorldofSports.jpg][Image: BruceCarterWorldofSportsauto.jpg]

SP Authentic- Complete
[Image: BruceCarterSPAuthentic.jpg][Image: BruceCarterSPAuthenticAuto_zps18082081.jpg][Image: BruceCarterSPGoldAuto.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterSignOfTheTimes.jpg][Image: BruceCarterSOTTTo10.jpg]

Gold Standard-Complete
[Image: GoldStandardBruceCarter.jpg][Image: BruceCarterGoldStandardPlatinum.jpg][Image: BruceCarterGoldStandardBlack.jpg]

Certified-Complete
[Image: BruceCarterCertifiedArt.jpg]

Gridiron- Missing O platinum and silver
[Image: BruceCarterGridironGear.jpg][Image: BruceCarterGridironSilverX.jpg]
[Image: BruceCarterGridironGearGold.jpg][Image: BruceCarterGridironGearPlatinumX.jpg]

RE: My Bruce Carter PC
Looks amazing all together. Very impressive. Love the Topps Chrome rainbow. The superfractor makes me drool. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Congrats on the progress man!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Love it Detter! I can't decide if I like the Topps Chrome or the SP Authentic more. On the one hand the Chrome has the Super and him in a Cowboys uni, even if it is airbrushed. But the Sp Authentic look awesome with the college logos, especially the SOTT cards. Plus I remember how hard you were after those gold ones! Anyway love seeing stuff like this. Good luck with the remaining handful!!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Jeff,

Great job on the PC, it looks great. Best of luck on the last 7 that you need, will keep hunting for ya.

Art

(03-06-2013, 03:04 PM)nineof Wrote: Looks amazing all together. Very impressive. Love the Topps Chrome rainbow. The superfractor makes me drool. Big Grin
Thanks! Just wish Panini would have changed the pictures up a little lol
(03-06-2013, 05:13 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Congrats on the progress man!
Thanks Chad! lol im just glad he dont have as many cards as some of the other players, would have liked for Panini to have included him in Contenders though.
(03-06-2013, 06:32 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Love it Detter! I can't decide if I like the Topps Chrome or the SP Authentic more. On the one hand the Chrome has the Super and him in a Cowboys uni, even if it is airbrushed. But the Sp Authentic look awesome with the college logos, especially the SOTT cards. Plus I remember how hard you were after those gold ones! Anyway love seeing stuff like this. Good luck with the remaining handful!!
Thanks Jay! Its a toss up for me too. I mean the chrome was so much easier to get but love having the red and super come back a 9.5 . I sent off the sp and sp gold, hopefully they come back 9.5 but they were challenging to get. lol Go look on the bay though and theres been like 4 or 5 Carters pop up since I bought mine.
(03-06-2013, 08:34 PM)ahvjr Wrote: Jeff,

Great job on the PC, it looks great. Best of luck on the last 7 that you need, will keep hunting for ya.

Art
Thank you Art. You have helped me tremendously in getting to where im at with this collection. I cannot thank you enough. You found the one card I didnt think I would find and thats the endzone.