`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Julio Jones Redemptions

Julio Jones Redemptions
I haven't read much lately regarding Julio Jones redemption cards. It's been awhile since I've seen anyone say he isn't signing. Is this still the case? Anyone still waiting?

I only ask because I have a 2011 Playbook Silver Book Redemption I have yet to scratch.

Took less than a month for my Delone Carter Playbook to be fullfilled as I received an e-mail telling me it shipping today from Panini.

I searched the forums but didn't find much about this.
Collect Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, and Matthew Stafford cards of all kinds. Also any other Lions rookies autographs. Love my golf as well!

RE: Julio Jones Redemptions
Seen his Upper Deck stuff and some Panini stuff has been signed that were redemptions. Actually know two people who redeemed the same Julio Jones, got their cards in 2 weeks.

Was this recently? If so I may just redeem the card now.
Collect Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, and Matthew Stafford cards of all kinds. Also any other Lions rookies autographs. Love my golf as well!

I'm still waiting on his limited patch auto. Its been almost a year.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I was waiting on a contenders redemption Of Julio. The woman I talked to from Panini said Julio Jones and Aldon Smith were their "trouble childs". They have yet to send any autos in for months now.
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

(03-05-2013, 11:26 AM)drightsell Wrote: Was this recently? If so I may just redeem the card now.
They got them last saturday, redeemed them 2 weeks prior. As they pulled the redemption's in my box breaks.

Well since it's the Playbook card hopefully I won't have any trouble like the two guys above. I have read nothing but trouble with them. They are the /499 Silver Playbooks they pulled?

(03-05-2013, 12:09 PM)drightsell Wrote: Well since it's the Playbook card hopefully I won't have any trouble like the two guys above. I have read nothing but trouble with them. They are the /499 Silver Playbooks they pulled?
One was in Panini Certified and other Sweet Spot. Playbook doesn't look like its signed yet, haven't seen any on the secondary market yet though.

Gotcha. I went ahead and redeemed it. Hopefully it works out well. Thanks for your help.

(03-05-2013, 12:16 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: One was in Panini Certified and other Sweet Spot. Playbook doesn't look like its signed yet, haven't seen any on the secondary market yet though.
His Certified's are out there as most were live. I dont think he has signed anything in a long time lol since ive been trying to pick up some of his autos that are actually out there. Apparently he wants more $ but they dont want to pay him more. He still has redemptions in Contenders,NT, Exquisite, Totally Certified and Playbook. Just guessing but i'd say the first if any of these he signs will be exquisite.