`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Taste The Rainbow_update_in_first_post_3_7_13

RE: Taste The Rainbow_update_in_first_post_3_7_13
This may be a weird question, but do you have any ideas on how to keep stuff from fading? You going to keep the curtains on the one window closed all the time? I only ask as I would be worried that any light would cause them to fade, especially any autos in the group, and you probably spent a good penny on getting them... Just a random curiosity question...

(03-08-2013, 02:17 PM)bojesphob Wrote: This may be a weird question, but do you have any ideas on how to keep stuff from fading? You going to keep the curtains on the one window closed all the time? I only ask as I would be worried that any light would cause them to fade, especially any autos in the group, and you probably spent a good penny on getting them... Just a random curiosity question...
this room gets no direct sunlight.... got limited UV protection from the plastics and I still need to put curtains over the blinds ( wifes making me put em up) .... not too worried about fading Smile actually I have contemplated putting Tint over the windows.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I have thought about doing the same with my collection, but I've always felt that I would want to do something like that. I have a mini helmet that had a Favre auto on it from a redemption I got from.... wow, I can't even remember what I won it from... Pro set, maybe? Anyway, over the years letting it sit out, it's actually just a mini helmet now cause the auto faded Sad I've been thinking about redoing my basement and just covering up the windows completely. Anyhow, figured I'd ask to see if you had anything in particular you were going to do so I could possibly add that into my plans when I finally do something with mine.
Definitely an awesome collection and setup, though! I am definitely impressed Smile