`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Uh oh... Potential PED bombshell in the making?? A-Rod, Cano, Granderson, Braun.

RE: Uh oh... Potential PED bombshell in the making?? A-Rod, Cano, Granderson, Braun.
the suspensions wont be for positive tests, but rather from evidence gathered from invesitigations that that they received illicit ped's, and there are doctor records showing injections

they dont need an actual test

and yankee fans: dont be so defensive. this is not a new thing for your team. and believe me when i say: im waiting for the shoe to drop on Big Papi

RE: Uh oh... Potential PED bombshell in the making?? A-Rod, Cano, Granderson, Braun.
I think it would be a sad day for Yankee and baseball fans......but the rest of the al east won't mind.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(03-05-2013, 12:46 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Appearently this guy is also the same guy who said Derek Jeter and Jose Bautista would be getting suspensions for PED use last year...
that tweet was a joke, it was sarcasm. he wasnt being serious

I wouldn't say Cano was an undisciplined rookie....He has always been a great hitter. I remember in 05 when he came up he hitting the ball to all fields with authority. His only problem as a rookie was that he did not take pitches and work the count. Lets hope he is clean.
(03-05-2013, 12:49 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I'd say as a organization as a whole the latter. Once they went on that streak in the late 90's it almost became a burden to have to do it every single year.

The signs are all there

Cano goes from a undisciplined rookie to a monster power hitter in one off season

Granderson has always been a good power hitter but he hits moon shots that guys his size shouldn't be hitting. When with Detroit he hit on average in the low 20's for homeruns with a high of 30 his last year there to hitting 40+ in 2011 and 2012

Well we all know about A-Rod

(03-05-2013, 12:49 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Cano goes from a undisciplined rookie to a monster power hitter in one off season
False

http://www.baseball-reference.com/player...ro01.shtml

nothing jumps off the page here as being fishy. Was he "undisciplined" when he batted .342 in his 2nd year? To develop some more HR power at age 27 is perfectly normal too.

But we'll have to see what happens. When there's smoke, there's fire
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(03-05-2013, 09:45 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Which is why I don't think he's being serious this time either.
Any moron can tweet how someone's going to get busted for drug usage, a lot of that went down this offseason and nothing's happened so far.
no, this one wasnt a joke. he is talking about sources and such

(03-05-2013, 10:14 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Everybody claims that they have sources. I read/heard a lot of people say they had sources telling them this and that about A-Rod, Braun etc... which has amounted to basically nothing so far.
Until someone actually gets suspended and releases a statement I'm going to take this with a grain of salt and consider it another joke.
you can, but since this has a track record...you are pulling an ostrich

especially after these players were already named in the report from this off-season

(03-04-2013, 11:24 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Just think it's more hoping on his part that's he's right and beats everyone to the punch than anything else.If it turns out false he can always blame the unnamed source and still look good.

If it ends up true the Yankees are royally screwed.
My thoughts exactly.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Well now it's interesting

Peter Gammons has come out and basically confirmed that the rumors are out there and that this guy didn't just pull some crap out of his butt.

Still at this point it's just that rumors and nothing concrete with everyone and their brother denying it. Which usually means there is some truth to it.

Quote:Unconfirmed rumors began flying on Twitter Thursday that the Yankees' Robinson Cano is about to be suspended for the use of performance-enhancing drugs, and Peter Gammons admits the reports aren't surprising to him.

"I heard something . . . about three weeks ago," the veteran baseball reporter and analyst said Thursday on 'Felger & Mazz' on WBZ-FM (98.5 The Sports Hub). "But, like a lot of things . . . never gotten any confirmation."

(03-05-2013, 10:42 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: I do admit I come across as a guy in denial (I've had a lot of people talk my ear off about how ignorant I appear to be on this PED issue). I won't deny the pattern, I see it as well.
I'm not the kind of person who thinks the MLB is actually clean. It wouldn't surprise one bit if everybody was using something, but because that's no fun (to me anyway) I just choose to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they actually get punished and/or admit that they've done something.
Plus I don't take everything the media (or members of it) report as fact.
That's how I am, too.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!